Dirty Pad

Amber and I cuddled with one other on the sofa. She ended up here another night because her flight got canceled. "You want to come to the beach with us?" Vinny and Pauly asked us. "I'm still drained from last night." I pouted. "I wonder whose fault that is?" Amber rolled her eyes jokingly. "Well excuse me for wanting our last night to be the best time of your life. I was under the impression that you were leaving today." I looked down at her. "Well good thing you got all your money you spent back last night." she smiled at me.

"I know right? She was in the club making it rain like the forecast wasn't supposed to be sunny with no chance of rain." Pauly said making us tickled pink. "That was a good one." I laughed trying to catch my breath. Angelina and her friend came and sat with us. "Hi! My name is Pauly," he said in a girly voice to Gina. "I thought it was Pauly D," Amber said squinting her eyes at him. "That was before I gave it to Zola." "Take was before he gave it to me," we said at the same time making everyone scream.

"You two have been hanging around too long." Jenni shook her head, "You have corrupted my poor Zolabear." She hugged my head. "So you're officially daddy now?" Vin smirked. "I've been daddy," I said cockily. "Not you asshole." Amber rolled her eyes. "How was it? Had to be good 'cause this girl is a freak." Nicole asked. "Freak ain't even the start of it," Amber smirked making Pauly smirk. "You said that like she knows more than five sex positions," Nicole said.

"I do know more than five." I giggled. "Who doesn't know more than five sex positions?" Amber asked them confused. They all except Pauly looked away. "Teach me some new tricks." Nicole smiled. "Which ones do you know other than doggy and missionary?" I asked. "Standing and cowgirl." she laughed making me giggle. "The good old Stand and Deliver aka The Bicycle." I nodded with a small giggle. "That's what it's called?" Jen asked. "Yes ma'am." Amber giggled making her laugh. "There is The Lap Dance," I said. "What the hell is that?" Nicole asked making me try not to laugh, "You're going to have to show me some of these moves."

I sat on Pauly's lap facing him. "How the hell am I supposed to get dick like that?" Jen asked. I showed them how and they screamed. "Plus it doesn't hurt to ask for some help. This is for both of your pleasure." Amber smiled, "There is The Pretzel. Anybody wanna help our model out with this position?" "I want to get my hands on her! Pauly, you can't have all the fun by yourself." Nicole raised her hand making us laugh, "How do you want me?" "On your back." I smiled crawling over to her. I did the position with her.

"Oh my god! You freak!" Jen laughed at Snook as she humped me. "If you wanted to have sex with me all you had to do was ask." I laughed. I got into the next position and everyone looked at me wide-eyed. "Why the hell are you on your neck?" Vin asked. "I know this one!" Pauly smiled getting in the other position, "It's the Butter Churner. You drop it in there." He hip-thrust me and flipped me over. "I'm ready for the party tonight!" Gina smiled. "Tell me about it. I found my costume already." I smiled at her.

"It's crazy because why hadn't that bitch let us help?" Amber pouted. "Cause she's probably hired someone to do it for her." I giggled at her. "But we could've saved her more money," she grumbled. "She promised you next time." I laughed. "What if there isn't next time?" she asked. "Then live in the moment and accept everything as it comes." I shrugged.

"What time is it?" Ron asked. "It's 4:57," Mike said looking at his watch. "What time is the party for?" Vin asked. "10 to 3," I said stealing Pauly's starburst candy. "That's a long time." Nicole smiled. "I'm not trying to start no drama but my boy told me that he saw Zola hanging out with some dude," Mike said. "Yea I was with my sugar daddy," I said making Pauly and Amber laugh. "Sugar daddy Steve?" Pauly asked me making me nod. "Funny how you say you don't want to start drama but try to start drama," Vinny said. "You hit the nail on the head." Amber and I nodded.