All in the Family

Amber and I were cuddling on the sofa watching Codename: Kids Next Door when the phone started ringing. "Hello," I answered. "Open the door hot stuff," Pauly sang. I giggled and went to answer the door. I opened it and saw most of them there. "Welcome." I smiled letting them in. "This is nice," Nicole said. "Thanks," Amber said making me shake my head with a giggle. "What do you have to eat?" Pauly asked. "Check in the kitchen. We made tacos earlier." I said pointing towards the kitchen. "How are you feeling today?" Vinny asked sitting on the loveseat. "I'm fine just so over the drama in that house," I said moving my legs so there was more room for others to sit, "This looks like this will be a vibe for me for now."

"Mike was trying to come. I told him no." Jenni said. "Good because I don't want to be around him at this moment." I smiled. "Can you give us a tour around?" Pauly asked after he came from eating all our food. "Sure. Come on." I said getting up. I showed them the whole house and the backyard. We sat out in the backyard. "How long are you going to be here?" Vinny asked Amber. "I don't know just yet, maybe in four days or so." she shrugged. "Do you have a crush on my best friend? You've been getting close to her I've noticed." I asked Vinny making him blush. "She's a really sweet girl," he said making me squint my eyes at him. "Bullshit red face. You like her." I said making him go quiet. Everyone laughed at us. "I don't blame you for liking daddy Amber. She is a beautiful sweetheart, can dress, can cook, and makes her own clothes." I shrugged. "Stop calling each other daddy. It's weird," he said.

"How about you mind your business, Vincenzio?" we challenged him. "How we talk to each other has nothing to do with you. Are you jealous that no one is calling you daddy?" I asked making the roommates oh. "She does have a point," Nicole smirked. "Damn even Snickers didn't call you daddy." Amber shook her head making me cover my mouth. "Bitch." I smacked her arm. "What?" she shrugged getting up, "Wanna go to the beach?" "Sure but can we leave in like 30?" I asked. "Fine by me. Going put on my bathing suit then take a nap." she nodded as Vinny followed behind her. "I think he likes her," Ron said. "Same." I nodded turning back to them.

"How is Amber with her dating life? We might have to hook them two together." Pauly asked. "She doesn't like commitment." I said, "So that's not going to work. She'll probably be okay with friends with benefits." "What's holding her back from committing?" Jenni asked. "She said this is the time for her to date around, find what she likes and what she doesn't, and just mainly focus on herself," I said with a slight shrug. "Not a bad idea." Angelina nodded.

"Not at all. I should've taken that advice but you live and you learn." I said. I hopped up when an idea popped into my mind. I ran to find some paper and a pen. I came back and sat on the floor. I started writing everything that came to mind and before I knew it I had a whole song written.

"Did you just write a whole song that quickly?" Vinny asked. "Yea and I think I'm going to write another one." I looked up with a smile. I got a new page and wrote another song. "How the hell are you able to write them so fast?" Jenni asked. "I just write what I feeling in the moment then I have a song." I shrugged. "I think you have more that you want to write but you're holding back. Go on we want to see how many you can write." Pauly said making me smile. "What are the two songs you wrote so far?" Ron asked. "Advice and Do You Dirty. I think I'm going to write one called Piece Of Mind." I said getting a new piece of paper out.

I started the new song and finished it. I wrote FWU on top of another paper and got to writing. The house phone started ringing making me get up. "Hello," I answered it. "Hi! Can I get you in the studio soon? I think you should drop a single next month." my manager asked. "Yes. I just wrote a new song that I think the fans will love." I smiled. "Good. Keep up the good work and congratulations on the album charting," he said. "Thank you, David." I smiled. "Alright, girl have a great day. I love you," he said. "I love you too." I smiled before hanging up.