The Hangover

I got up and got ready for the day. I got dressed and put on a wig before waking everyone up.

 I got dressed and put on a wig before waking everyone up

I cooked breakfast and I was beaming happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Mike asked.

"I get to go back to the booth today. Plus I also get to show y'all my hard work." I smiled eating my last piece of bacon.

I cleaned my dish and put it up after. I grabbed the keys and tossed them to Pauly.

"You guys follow us," I said.

"I can do that." he smiled.

We went got in the trucks and took off towards the booth. As soon as I went in there my producers cheered.

"This album is going to be fire when it comes out." Jake smiled hugging me.

"You think so?" I asked.

"We know so girl." Milly smiled.

(*I don't know who worked with Kehlani in real life but these are my made-up people.)

"Just two more songs to record and then we can finish up this album." Chance smiled.

"Guys these are my roommates. I took them so they can hear some of it." I introduced them.

"Git in there girl." Milly clapped.

I went into the booth and started on one of the two songs.

"That was good." Chance smiled.

{Pauly: This girl got Chance the Rapper in here. She's going to get far! Watch.}

"I want to redo the end again. It wasn't good enough for me." I called back.

I did it and I came out to listen to it. Then I went back to do the last song.

Pauly P.O.V.

"I like this one." Angelina smiled, "Imma have to start listening to her music."

I smiled at her when she came out of the booth.

"That was good!" Angelina smiled hugging her.

"Thanks." she smiled.

We sat on the sofas in there.

Zola P.O.V.

"Okay. I have to explain some things to y'all before I start this. You all know that I'm adopted right?" I said making them look at me weirdly.

"No. I thought that was your people!" Jenni said.

"They are. They adopted me from my aunt who was in college at the time to help her out. They made sure I was good. You know about my mom. My dad died when I was younger." I explained.

{Sam: What else is this girl hiding? I don't feel like I know this girl anymore.}

"I'm adopted also." Snooki smiled making me smile softly at her.