Chapter 15 Study Buddies:

'Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.' 

Tuesday. Another day for online school work and assessments. Today though, I was going to be studying with Embry and Jared. Since Jared and Embry were limited to the amount of time they spend in school, most Tuesday's and Thursday's we'd work together on class work and Assessments. Jared and Embry especially enjoyed this because I was the same year as Jared while Embry was the year below. And like most Tuesday's and Thursday's Paul was on patrol. Sam always made sure Paul was on patrol while Embry, Jared and I were doing school work because Paul was a major distraction. For me especially. I was currently sat at the dining table with my laptop open in front of me as well as a copy of 'Hamlet & Macbeth', which I wanted to burn. I truly hate Shakespeare. I don't care if it's considered 'Art', it's terrible. But unfortunately, as part of our final grade we had to read Hamlet and Macbeth, then write a book report on it. "Dais. Daisy. You alright?" Jared asked breaking me from my thoughts of this terrible literature. "Hmm, yeah fine. Just thinking about burning this book" I answered causing Embry and Jared to laugh, "Oh, you think your book is bad. I have to study 'To kill a mockingbird'" Embry said as he waved the book around. "I'd rather read to kill a mockingbird than Shakespeare" I said and Jared nodded, "I agree with Daisy on this" Jared said. "Let's just agree, neither book is good" Embry said and I nodded my head.

An hour had past and I was about ready to slam my head into the wood table, not that it would help as I already had a headache. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously ready to slam my head in the fridge door" Jared whined as he slammed his book shut, "I thinks it's time for a break" I sighed and the two wolves nodded before dashing away from the table and into the living room. "That doesn't mean watch TV. Dais why don't you help me in the kitchen. Jared and Embry, you two can give Sam and Paul a break from patrol" Emily called from the kitchen, which resulted in the two teen wolves groaning in discontent but they didn't argue. "So, how's the book report going?" Emily asked as I entered the small kitchen area "I'm almost done, but I still don't get why we have to read Shakespeare" I huffed as I began collecting ingredients to make a batch of chocolate chip and chia seed cookies. "I think it's because his work is considered as literature gold" Emily answered, "I think it should be banned from schools. It's racist, misogynistic, the language is harder to understand and let's not forget the amount of sexual content that is within these books. I mean, I thought schools were supposed to deter kids from sex" I ranted just as Sam and Paul entered the house.

"Who's supposed to deter kids from sex?" Paul asked obviously catching the end of Emily and I's conversation about why I hate Shakespeare. "Schools" I answered as I mixed the flour into the creamed butter and sugar mixture, "why were you talking about sex anyways? I thought you were supposed to be doing a book report?" Paul asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his muscular hot body against my back. "Because our book report is on Shakespeare and it has major sexual content in it. Which schools try to deter us from with their sex education studies" I huffed as I added a tablespoon of chia seeds to the cookie dough mixture. "Hmm, well their classes are clearly working" Paul chuckled as he kissed my neck which caused me to giggle, "you're just a bad influence, Paul" I grinned as I added the chocolate chips only to stop when he began nibbling on my neck. "Only for you" he hummed as he continued down my neck "Paul" I warned as I tried to move away from my boyfriend, but he only held me tighter. "Paul I'm serious, stop" I said as I tried to push him away, which resulted in a slight growl. "But you smell so good" he purred and I shook my head "and I'm trying to cook. This. Can wait" I said finally moving the horny male away from me. "Fine" he huffed as he let me go and went to sit at the dining table.

After I had finished making my cookies and let them cool, I decided to finish my book report so it was out of the way and I was able to give Paul the attention he obviously wanted. It had been a little hard lately for Paul and I to have time to ourselves, but it wasn't just us. Emily and Sam barely saw each other and the same went with Jared and Kim. With Jared and I trying to finish all of our assessments to graduate, with the pack always on patrol and the worry of Jacob Black phasing.

Jared and Embry had said they had seen Jacob showing signs of phasing the other day, and it was pretty obvious Jacob would soon be part of the pack.

It took me a little over half an hour to finally completed my book report, I emailed it through to my English teacher back at Forks High school. Once I had emailed through the assessment, I turned off my laptop and turned to face my still somewhat grumpy boyfriend. "Paul" I said quietly a little scared that he may snap, but he probably wouldn't. "yeah, babe" he said looking over at me "you want to go upstairs for a bit?" I asked, "sure" Paul answered as he stood up and offered me his hand, which I happily accepted. "We'll be upstairs if you need us" I called over my shoulder as Paul pulled me up the stairs, only to be stopped by a howl. "Jacob phased. Paul, we gotta go" Sam said as he ran out the door and Paul looked down at me with a disappointed look, "I'll be fine, Paul. We can spend time together later. Go and help Sam" I said causing him to sigh. "I love you. I promise I'll make it up to you" Paul said and I nodded my head, "I know you will, now go" I lightly laughed as he kissed my hair before running out the door to help his Alpha and be the Beta he was.

"Ihate it when they leave in a hurry like that. It always worries me that one ofthem is going to come back injured or worse" I sighed as I leaned against thestair railing, "you're not alone on that, Dais. But they'll be okay. Sam andPaul are smart enough to know if they're in trouble. They'll be back" Emilysaid with encouragement, though I knew she was worrying just as much as I was. Ijust hoped Jacob wasn't going to be too much trouble.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a little late, but I had a few things on. But here it is, Chapter 15. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, the prologue for Divine Wings (A Jared Cameron x OC) story is now up so go check it out. The first two chapters for that should hopefully be up tomorrow. 

Don't forget to Vote and leave a comment. :)