Chapter 6 North Pole

'When Snow Falls. Nature listens.' 

Alaska. My family decided to move to North Pole, Alaska. From the minute I hoped out of my car and my feet touched the snow covered ground, I knew it was going to be hell. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and everything cold but I was broken. I was lost without Paul, I wanted him here, no. I needed him here. "What are you thinking about?" Emmett asked as he stood beside me, "everything" I said quietly as I looked up at our new house. It was nice, but it was lacking the open-air feel. It was lacking the large amount of windows that our Forks house had, this house just looked confining. "come on, let's get you inside before you freeze" Emmett said as he gently pushed me towards the house, causing me to sigh and walk inside. From first glance the house was nice on the inside, it was definitely bigger than I originally thought but again it didn't feel like home. To be honest I was already working on a plan to get back to Forks, because Paul and I still haven't completed the bonding process. And Paul wasn't going to survive with me, his imprint, being with him all the time.

The only problem with my plan was, how do I get my family to let me go back to Forks without them figuring out who my mate is. "Daisy" mums voice broke me from my thoughts "yeah" I answered looking to the doorway of my new bedroom, "would you like to come shopping with me?" mum asked and I nodded my head. It was probably for the best to get out for a bit. I followed mum back down stairs and we hoped into her car and headed off to nearest supermarket. When we arrived in town, I noticed it was a lot busier than Forks and I didn't like it. I hated large groups of people. I hated large towns or Cities. I quickly shook myself from my thoughts and followed my mum into the supermarket to get somethings.

Mum and I were only in the supermarket about half an hour, and we had everything we needed to keep me happy for a few weeks. When we arrived home, I helped mum put everything away in our new kitchen, before I headed back up-stairs to my room because I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with anyone at the moment. I knew I wasn't the only one hurting from leaving Forks, because Edward was too. Except he had a different way of dealing with everything. He didn't come with us to Canada, no, he went off on his own. I don't blame him though, Bella was his mate or Blood singer as Vampire's call it and Jasper could have killed her. I don't blame Jasper for this, but that's the hazards of living with a Vampire family.

3rd P.O.V – Mean While in LaPush:

It had only been four days since the Cullen's and Daisy left Forks, and the effects were starting to show on the wolf pack. Emily was sad that Daisy had to leave, she had really grown to love the little fairy. Sam was concern for Daisy's well-being, with her being away from the pack and if anything were to go wrong with her blood sucking family. He and his pack weren't going to be able to help her. Jared was sad, just like Emily. To Jared, Daisy was like a little sister to him and all he wanted to do was protect her from everything. Including her leech family. And finally there was Paul, he had taken Daisy's departure the hardest. He was lost, sad and furious with the Cullen's for taking his Imprint and girlfriend away from him. This resulted in Paul losing his temper a lot more often, even more so than before he imprinted on Daisy. The Imprint bond was already taking a toll on the silver wolf and his pack could see it. They needed to get Daisy back to LaPush, but how? They did not know.

Butlittle did they know that ancestors were already working their magic to getPaul and Daisy back together.

A/N: Hello Everybody. I'm back. Sorry it's been awhile since I posted a chapter but my life has been a little hectic lately. So, I hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to leave a comment and vote.

- Bengal