Prologue:

'A Fairy is a mythical creature also known as Fae, Fay, Fey and Fair folk. A magical creature with a human appearance, small stature with magical powers.'

Daisy Amara Cullen or Dais as most people call her was born August 2nd in London England. Just after Daisy was born, her mother left London for Canada to escape the Volturi. Daisy's mother was being hunted by the Volturi because she had committed a crime against the Volturi and they believe she was capable of destroying them. When her mother arrived in Canada she knew she couldn't keep Daisy, as the Volturi would surly kill her as well. Not just as vengeance against her, but because Daisy was a hybrid. And not a normal hybrid. Daisy was half Fairy, half human. She was the first of her kind and Daisy's mother knew the Volturi were not going to take the risk of letting an unknown hybrid live. So, her mother did the only thing she could think of. She took her two -day old daughter to the best hospital she could find and snuck her into the nursery with other babies her own age.

Her mother knew she couldn't just leave her daughter without leaving a note for her new parents, because if she gained abilities as she aged it might just freak them all out. So, in the cot with the bundle of blankets. She left a letter explaining what she was and she left, never looking back because she knew if she looked back, she wouldn't be able to leave her daughter. And that was the last time anyone saw Daisy's mother.

Daisy was in the nursery for just over four hours when she was discovered by Carlisle Cullen as he was the Doctor in charge of checking on the new borns, because their resident Paediatrician was sick with the flu. Straight away Carlisle knew she was not supposed to be here as she had no birth information on the end of her cot. Carlisle was confused as to why someone would just abandon a new born baby in a hospital she didn't belong. He also knew he couldn't leave the baby there as she must have been left there for a reason. As he picked up the small bundle, the letter slipped into the cot and Carlisle picked it up. He didn't read it there because he had to get the tiny infant home before someone discovered she was there.

When Carlisle arrived home with the small bundle in his arms, he was immediately met by his family as he had called Esme just before he left the hospital explaining about the baby. And Esme had told her adoptive kids. Though Esme and Carlisle knew it was going to be hard to raise a human baby in their home, especially with Jasper still learning control. "Boy or girl?" was the first thing that came out of Rosalie's mouth when Carlisle entered the house. "It's a girl, Rose" Esme smiled as she took the small bundle from her husband, so she could have a look and instantly the baby's eyes opened and looked straight into Esme's, causing her to instantly fall in love with the infant. "I found this with her, when I picked her up" Carlisle said as he held up the small white envelope. The Cullen's opened the letter and it read.

Dear Whoever,

Thank you for taking in my daughter. I have not yet named her, because I thought it would be a good experience for you to name her what you like. As you probably know by now she is a girl, she was born August 2nd. I know you probably have questions as to why I have left my new born in a hospital. I have left her in a hospital as I am being hunted by the Volturi and if they find out I have a daughter they will kill her too. You should also know she is not a normal human baby. She is a hybrid. She is half Fairy and Half Human, making her a hybrid. Please take care of her and please don't let the Volturi find her. She is the only one of her kind.

Kind Regards

Evelyn Lawson

Afterreading the letter the Cullen's were in shock Fairies were only supposed to bemyth. The Cullen's now knew they had to protect this baby with their lives. TheCullen's ended up agreeing on naming her Daisy Amara Cullen. All throughout Daisy'slife they tried to keep her hidden from the Volturi, especially Demetri.Because if he ever began tracking her, she would never be safe. Everything wasfine in the Cullen's lives until Edward began dating Bella Swan. From the start Daisyand Rosalie did not like Bella around, because it was dangerous for her andeveryone. But what happens when Daisy meets Paul Lahote. A twenty-four year old,hot headed werewolf of the Quileute Tribe and second-in-command of Sam Uley'spack. Find out in all new Fairy Dust.