Chapter 16 Jacob Black

3rd P.O.V:

The pack had been gone a good three hours and the cloudy gloomy day had now turned to night. As the minutes went by Daisy and Emily began to worry, because when Embry phased it didn't take this long for them to return. Daisy quietly yawned as she sat at the dining table, struggling to keep her eyes open as she waited for her friends and boyfriend to return. "Dais, why don't you go change into some Pyjamas and take a nap on the lounge. I'll wake you when they return" Emily said to the young red head. Daisy did argue because she knew arguing with Emily was pointless. Emily watched as she small woman walked up-stairs to her room before walking over to the cupboard to grab a blanket to place on the lounge for Daisy. It wasn't long before Daisy was back down stairs in a pair of red plaid pyjama pants, white knitted long sleeve shirt with 'Naughty-ish' written on the front and a pair of cream coloured fluffy socks, before walking over to the lounge and cuddling up with the blanket.

Emily lightly laughed at Daisy's choice of pyjamas, she remembered when Jared gave them to her as a Christmas present.

Another hour went by and Daisy was fast asleep on the lounge with the blanket pulled up to her chin and curled up in the foetal position trying to keep herself warm. It was at this moment Emily heard the familiar voices of the pack, including a new voice, whom she guessed was Jacob. The men barely stepped foot in the door when Emily shushed them "why are you shushing us?" Embry asked, "Daisy's asleep" Emily answered pointing the lounge where the tiny woman laid. "How long has she been there?" Paul asked looking from Emily to his girlfriend, "about an hour" Emily answered and he nodded his head. "I'm going to take her to bed. I'll be back" Paul said as he walked over to the small woman and gently pulled back the blanket, causing Daisy to whimper. "Shh, Baby it's me" Paul soothed and Daisy's eyes slowly opened to look up at her boyfriend, "Paul" she whispered. "Hi gorgeous. Let's get you to bed" Paul grinned as Daisy slowly sat up and wrapped her arm around his neck as he lifted her off the lounge and wrapped her legs around his waist. Daisy gently placed her head on Paul's shoulder and once again closing her eyes, feeling content being in her mate's arms.

While Paul took Daisy up to her room, where it was more comfortable to sleep. The pack took their places around the dining table. Paul was barely out of the room when Jacob had to ask. "Who was that?" Jacob asked a little confused as to how Paul had gone from bossy and temperamental with him to soft and sweet with the small girl. "That was Daisy. Super sweet, awesome, smart and beautiful" Embry grinned speaking highly of his best-friend, "yeah but who is she to Paul. He doesn't seem like the guy to be affectionate with anyone" Jacob said causing Jared to shake his head. "That's because you haven't seen him with Daisy. That is a common sight to see with them" Jared said, because it was true. With Daisy, Paul was calm, relaxed and loving towards her. When she wasn't around though, he was bossy and hot-headed. Daisy was his anchor, she keeps him calm. But that was the bond they have with them being each other's mates, it made their bond stronger. It also made Paul a stronger wolf.

"That still doesn't answer my question" Jacob huffed "she's my imprint" Paul said as he came down stairs now wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt he grabbed from Daisy's wardrobe, which was also partly his because he spent so much time here with Daisy and the pack. "Which we still can't believe" Jared chuckled causing Paul to growl at him, "shut it, Cameron" Paul growled. "Easy Paul, he's only joking" Sam said trying to get his Beta to relax before he did something he would regret. Jacob wanted to ask if the rumour about Daisy being pregnant was true, but he decided to leave it until he actually met Daisy, because he felt like Daisy would be more approachable about the subject than her protective imprint.

Daisy's P.O.V:

The next morning, I slowly woke myself from my sleep and I felt an arm wrapped tightly around my waist, and a hot body pressed firmly against my back. Straight away I knew it was Paul, but I don't remember him getting there. I remember Paul taking me to bed, but anything after that. Nothing. I slowly and gently rolled onto my other side, so I was now facing Paul and making sure not to wake him. I glanced over his shoulder to look at the clock on the wall to see what time it was, and it read 7:00AM. Normally I would be getting out of bed to get ready for the day, as I was now unable to go back to sleep. I didn't. This was the first time in over a week, since Paul and I were able to just spend time together. I slowly laid my head back on my pillow and gently placed my hand on his hot firm muscular chest and allowed myself to close my eyes and just enjoy this moment. I had barely closed my eyes when I felt a pair of warm lips on mine, causing my eyes to snap open to see that Paul was awake. "Did I wake you?" I asked quietly after I pulled away from the kiss, "no. I've been awake about twenty minutes and I didn't want to wake you" Paul answered.

"Hmm, how did it go with Jacob yesterday?" I asked looking up at my boyfriend "it was tough. But we managed to calm him down eventually. He's already asked who you are" Paul answered and I nodded my head. "Did you mention I was a Cullen?" I asked with worry, because when Embry was first introduced to me, he believed I was a vampire like my family. "No. I told Embry, Jared and Sam not to tell him just yet. Considering he's best friends with your brother's ex, and she's probably told him plenty about him leaving her" Paul explained and I nodded my head. "Okay, but I'd rather say it today so it's out of the way and we can move on" I said, "if that's what you want I'm happy to back you up if you need me" Paul said causing me to grin. "Thank you. Now, let me up. I want to shower and get ready for the day" I giggled as I pushed myself away from my mate and sat up. "want me to join you?" he asked with a smirk as he too sat up, "I don't mind" I smiled as I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe.

Fortoday I decide to wear a long sleeve grey t-shirt dress that stopped mid-thighand off the left shoulder, which just so happened to show the mark on myshoulder where Paul had marked me. It wasn't overly obvious to see, only if youknow what you're looking for. I also grabbed a pair of black tights and black highheel thigh high boots, before walking over to my chest of draws to grab a blackstrapless bra and black silk panties and headed to the bathroom to do my usualroutine.

DIASY AND PAUL ARE BACK! I hope you liked the latest chapter and don't forget to Vote and leave a comment.