Chapter 4 - Bella's Birthday

'The more you praise and Celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.' - Oprah

September 13th: 

This morning I was woken by the sound of my phone alarm going off in my ear, telling me to get up and get ready for school. As I turned off my alarm, I noticed I had text from Paul saying he missed me. Even though he saw me yesterday. A lot has happened since Paul told me that he imprinted on me, our relationship started out slow for a few weeks but that didn't last long. Paul asked me to be his girlfriend after just two dates, and I happily said yes. So, Paul and I have been together a little over three months now and we're going strong. I still haven't told my family about Paul and I, as I'm scared of what their reaction will be when I tell them I'm bonded to a Werewolf. I was broken from my thoughts when I realised I was supposed to be getting ready for school, but before I climbed out of bed I replied to Paul's text saying I missed him too. Which I did. I pushed back the blankets on my bed and walked over to my wardrobe pulling out a pair of white skinny jeans, black long sleeve t-shirt, a black long sleeve jumper with two white strips on both arms just above the elbow and a pair of white vans. I then walked over to my chest of draws to grab out a black silk bra and a pair of white panties, because my jeans were white. Before I went into my bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once I was done with my usual morning routine, including adding my jewellery I couldn't help but stand and stare at the new charm on my bracelet. Next to my Olympic coven crest was a silver wolf charm, and engraved on the tiny feet were the initials P.L. Paul Lahote. Paul gave me the charm for my eighteenth birthday last month, it was also the day I discovered that I had stopped ageing. I was going to forever look like I'm eighteen, and with Paul as my mate. He was now forever going to look 25, not that he minds. He's happy that he no longer ages either, and with me being bonded to him. He was now immortal like me. Though we have yet to complete the bonding process and I'm happy Paul isn't trying to rush me. But we both know it will happen sooner rather than later, and we can both feel the lust is growing for each other. I was broken from my thoughts, when Rose knocked on my bedroom door and I quickly dropped the wolf charm so she couldn't it.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Alice asked as I grabbed my phone off charge and my tote bag off my desk, "yeah. Let's go" I answered and we both headed down stairs. I decided not to take my car to school today, as I decided to ride with Alice and Jasper. When we arrived at school, like usual everyone stared. I get that we look different from everyone else, but seriously we've been here three years and they still stare like we're new. "Stupid humans" I grumbled as I headed towards my locker to grab my books for my first few classes.

Skip to End of Day:

By the time the end of school came, all I wanted to do was go home and get changed into my Pyjamas or just head over to the reservation to see Paul and the pack. But unfortunately, Alice decided to throw Bella a Birthday Party at our house for her 18th. By now I was regretting going with Alice and Jasper to school this morning, because all she kept talking about was how good Bella's party was going to be. As soon as Alice parked the car, I was out of the car and headed inside and up to my room until I was required to attend this party.

It was already dark when Edward arrived with Bella, and once again I felt like the odd one out as everyone was stood with their mate. And then there was me. I did have a mate, mine just wasn't known about yet. "Happy Birthday" I smiled as I handed Bella a small wrapped present, which was a silver necklace I picked up from Pandora. "Thank you, Dais. It's beautiful" Bella smiled. Bella and I definitely weren't close at all, but we were civil with each other for Edward and everyone's sake.

Next was Rose, who also gave her a piece of Jewellery and after her was Emmett. Bella picked up the large box shaped present and gave it a shake before looking at my brother confused, "I already installed it in your truck. Now you have a decent sound system for that piece of..." Emmett began to explain. "Hey, don't hate on the truck" Bella grinned causing me to lightly laugh, though Emmett was right about Bella's truck, it was a piece of shit. And finally it was down to mum and dad's present, "we hope it makes your day a little bit brighter" mum smiled as she handed the small present to Bella. It was as if everything happened in slow motion, Bella's finger accidently slid her finger along the edge of the paper causing a slight cut. "Ow. Paper cut" Bella said quietly as she held up her finger, and even from where I was standing I could see the blood dripping down her finger.

This caused a reaction from Jasper, who leapt towards an unsuspecting Bella. And just as Jasper was about to reach her, Edward pushed Bella backwards into the table behind them before throwing Jasper against the piano. Jasper quickly got up from the floor and began charging at Bella again, but dad and Emmett were able to grab him before he got much closer. I quickly rushed to Bella's side, pressing a small towel to her arm after seeing she had cut it open on the vase Edward had pushed her into. "here, keep pressure on it to stop the bleeding" I instructed as I placed Bella's other hand on the towel to hold it in place so I could get everything dad needed to clean Bella's wound. I had just laid out everything for dad to stitch up Bella's arm when they both entered his office, with the towel still firmly pressed to Bella's arm. "I'm sorry about your arm Bella" I apologised to the tall brunette, "it's fine, Daisy. It's not your fault" Bella smiled and I nodded my head. "I better leave you with dad. See you later Bella" I said as I exited dad's office and headed up stairs to my room to get changed out of my clothes, because I now had blood on my jumper and white jeans.

I had been in my room a little over an hour when there was a knock on my bedroom door, and I looked up from my book to see mum. "We're having a meeting in the kitchen" mum said and straight away I knew what was happening, we were leaving. I followed mum down stairs and into the kitchen, where everyone was already waiting. "I think it's time we moved on from Forks" dad said making me look down at my feet, "I know we haven't been here long but with what happened tonight, we can't let that happen again. It's best for Jasper and everyone if we start new" dad continued. "When do we leave?" I quietly asked because I knew I had to tell Paul, and it was killing me already. "We leave tomorrow" dad answered and I nodded my head, "okay" I whispered before I exited the kitchen and headed back up-stairs to my room. I quietly closed my door behind me and I flopped onto my bed and buried my head into my pillow and let the tears fall. I wasn't ready to let go of Paul, but I had too. For the sake of our coven.

3rd P.O.V:

Theolder Cullen's could only watch as Daisy left the room. They could all see shewas upset, though none of them knew why. "What do you feel Jasper?" Rose askedwanting to know how Daisy was feeling, "she's really upset. But she's trying tohide the fact that she's also hurting" Jasper answered making everyone look atthe stairs with concern. "Do you think it has anything to do with Bella?" Aliceasked and Carlisle shook his head, "I think this is about someone else"Carlisle replied. "you think she found her mate?" Esme asked her husband, "Idon't know. But I know that we're going to have to keep a close eye on her"Carlisle answered and everyone nodded in agreement. Little did the Cullen'sknow, their precious little Daisy was already falling apart and she was goingto need them more than ever in the coming months. 

Word Count - 1504

Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote.