Chapter 9 Marked:

'You're my favourite. My favourite pair of eyes. My favourite name to see appear on my phone. My favourite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favourite everything.'

"What's going on here?" the familiar voice of Paul asked causing me to take a sharp intake of air. It had been so long since I've heard Paul's voice in person. I had forgot how much it was like music to my ear, I had really missed him. I had really missed my boyfriend. "Hi Paul" I greeted as I turned around to face him, and straight away I could see the confusion and happiness on his face. "Daisy? What are you doing here?" Paul asked as he brought me into a tight hug, causing me to sigh at the contact. I really missed Paul's hot body against mine. "The bond was taking too much of a toll on my body. I needed to come back" I answered quietly, "I thought it was just me" Paul mumbled making me look up at him. "Hey, I back now. We should be okay" I assured with a reassuring smile "I hope so. I can't even begin to imagine you in any kind of pain" Paul said causing me to sigh.

"So, how did you family take it, when you said you were leaving?" Jared asked as we sat around the dining table, as the three wolves ate lunch. I was happily sat on Paul leg. Though I did slightly object to begin with but he insisted. "They definitely weren't happy that I was leaving, but they were mostly just upset. Though I think they were worried that I was coming back here near you guys" I answered as I pulled a part the blueberry muffin Emily had given me. "Those leeches still don't trust us, really?" Paul huffed "Paul" Sam warned, "it's fine Sam. You should hear what they call you guys. It's only fair really" I said. "What do they call us?" Jared asked as he bit into his sandwich, "mutt. Dogs. Dangerous" I answered, a little worried about their reaction. "Mutt, really?" Paul scoffed from behind me, "don't take it personally, Paul. You know Vampires and Werewolves have never been friends" I said as I looked over my shoulder at my boyfriend.

"We can still try to be at least civilised with each other" Sam interjected and I nodded my head, "that's true. There's no need to tear each other throats out for no reason" I said. "Where's the fun in that?" Jared smirked, "because those 'leeches' are still my family" I said and Jared sighed nodding his head. "Not all leeches are your family, Dais. Just the Cullen's" Sam pointed out "point taken" I grinned looking at the alpha, "so, all other leeches are fair game?" Paul asked and I could hear the grin in his voice. "Yes" I said and both Paul and Jared cheered "but only if they have nothing to do with my family. There are still Vampire's out there that like family to us" I added causing the two wolves to groan. "How do we know which ones are like family?" Sam asked "the ones with gold eyes are family. Those with red. They're all yours" I answered and Sam nodded, "alright you four. Enough talk about Vampires" Emily said from the kitchen.

"But Em" Jared whined and only gave him a stern look and he shut up, causing me to lightly laugh. "Actually, you know what you and Paul can do" Emily said as she placed the dish towel on the bench and looked at the young wolf with a grin, "what?" Jared worried looking between Emily, Sam and then me. "Go and get Daisy's thing out of her car and bring them up to her room" Emily finished and Jared let out a sigh of relief, "alright. Paul come on. You can spend time with Daisy later" Jared said as I climbed off Paul's lap and Jared began dragging him outside. "They do realise they need my keys, right?" I said looking between Emily and Sam, "they'll figure it out. Now, you. Come with me. I want to show you your room" Emily beamed as she led me upstairs but not before I threw Sam the keys to my car. "They'll probably want those" I called as I followed Emily upstairs and she led me into a fairly large room, with a large window overlooking the forest. "Wow, Emily. This is amazing" I gasped as I looked around the beautiful room in awe. "I thought you would like it" Emily smiled as Paul and Jared entered my room, wheeling in my suitcases.

"Jesus, Dais. How much stuff did you bring?" Jared groaned as he leaned one of my suitcases against the wall by the door, "oh, this is only some of my stuff. There's still more back in Canada" I grinned making Jared's eyes widen. "Anyways, I'll let you get settled and unpacked. Just give me a yell if you need anything" Emily said as exited my room, but not before grabbing Jared by the back of the shirt and took him with her. Finally, Paul and I were alone.

"Do you need any help unpacking?" Paul asked as he leaned against the door frame as I laid one of my suitcases on the ground, and unzipped it. "Please" I smiled looking up at my boyfriend as I sat in front of my now open suitcase. Paul grabbed another one of my suitcases and laid it down beside the one I was already beginning to take stacks of clothes out of. As I began to placed numerous amounts of my clothing away in my wardrobe, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was. I had a loving boyfriend/Imprint that could be hot headed at times, a family that cared about me, though they weren't with me right now. And three new friends that happily accepted me into their pack, even though I was a hybrid, and the daughter of their mortal enemy.

"Babe" Paul called bringing me away from my thoughts "yeah" I answered as I hung up one of my jumpers on a coat hanger, and hung it in the wardrobe. "how long have you owned this?" Paul asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice and I spun around to find him holding my ruby red lace bralette, as well as the matching panties to go with it. I instantly felt the blood rush to my cheeks "how did you even find that?" I gasped as I rushed over to snatch away from him, but he was far quicker than I was. "Paul, give me my stuff" I groaned as I reached for it again but Paul was now no longer sitting on the floor, but standing at his full height. Which made him tower over me. The top of my head barely reached the top of his shoulder. "I don't think so gorgeous" he smirked as he tucked both item into his jean front pockets, making my eyes go wide. "Fine. We'll do it your way" I said before I jumped at him and I managed to surprise him enough so that I was able to tackle to him to the ground.

"Give me my underwear back" I said as I reached down to pull out the red underwear, when Paul flipped us over and pinned my hands above my head making me gasp in shock. "You're playing a very dangerous game right now, Daisy" Paul said but his voice was deeper than normal which made me whimper in response. What didn't help was Paul's face was inches above mine and my legs were spread wide enough that he was in between them making it hard for me to think clearly. "Paul" I breathed "what?" he hummed, "kiss me" I almost begged. Paul didn't even respond before his lips were roughly on mine, causing me to gasp in surprise giving Paul the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Itwas only supposed to be a kiss. But with our bond being incomplete, we couldn'tstop. Little did I know, I didn't just lose my virginity and complete our bond,but Paul accidentally marked me in the process. I definitely wasn't going to beable to hide mine and Paul's relationship from my family anymore. I wasofficially claimed and there was nothing anyone could do about it. But what wedidn't know that with the completion of our bond it would put my new foundability in motion. 

A/N: Hello everyone. I apologises for not updating for a little while, but life has been crazy the last few weeks/months. But I'm back. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I have a few special chapters coming in the next few weeks or days. So of which will be Christmas related and I'm hoping to post them closer to the day, but we'll see how it goes. Also, please don't forget to leave a comment and/or vote. I really appreciate the feed back to help improve future chapters.

- Bengal