Chapter 2 - Uley Pack

'One loyal friend is worth more than a thousand fake ones.' 

It had been a little over two weeks since I met Sam and his pack at the treaty line. Ever since that day, I haven't been able to get Paul's silver wolf out of my head. Today I was going over to the reserve to meet with Sam and his pack, and I was finally going to meet Emily his fiancé. And maybe even put human faces to Paul and Jared, and not just their wolves. Normally, I would be going to school today but since it was sunny and we never attended school when it was sunny. Sam rang my father earlier this morning wanted to get to know more about me, and being a hybrid. I could understand why Sam was curious about me, part of my hybrid gene was supposedly mythical. Like any other day, I pushed back the warm blankets on my king size bed and padded over to my wardrobe. Even with the weather warming up in Forks, it was still freezing even in Summer. Since I was spending the day with a pack of wolves I decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, a black spaghetti scrap crop top, a light grey crop top hoodie and a pair of nude flat ankle boots. I then grabbed a black silk bra with white lace detailing from my chest of draws with a pair of matching panties before going into the bathroom to do my usual routine.

Once I was done in the bathroom I put on my usual jewellery and grabbed my phone, and headed down stairs. "Good morning Daisy. Carlisle told me you were spending the day with Sam's pack" Mum smiled as I entered the kitchen, "who's spending the day with Sam's pack?" Edward asked as he entered the kitchen. "I am" I answered as I picked up the keys to my 2018 black mustang with white strips down the middle, "you know werewolves are dangerous and unpredictable, right?" Edward said raising an eyebrow. "Dad wouldn't have accepted Sam's offer if he thought I was in danger" I sang as, "anyways, I'm heading out. Bye" I called as I exited the kitchen and headed into the garage and hoped in my car. I quickly put on my seatbelt and started the engine, and I was on my way to Sam and Emily's house.

When I arrived at Emily's house I noticed how cute it was. Unlike my house, which was huge. This place was small, almost cabin like and I loved it. I turned off the engine of my car and unbuckled my seatbelt, and slid out of my car. I barely made it three feet from my car, when Sam came out of the cabin without a shirt just like the other week. "Good morning Daisy" Sam smiled as I approached the small cabin, "morning Sam" I said with a smile. "Before we enter the house I must warn you about Paul" Sam started as I stepped onto the porch, and as soon as Sam mention Paul's name I felt a shiver run through my body. Not a cold kind of shiver, more of nervous excited shiver. "Why? What's wrong with Paul?" I asked feeling slightly concerned, "there's nothing wrong with Paul. I'm just letting you know that Paul can be a little hot-headed at times" Sam answered and I nodded my head. "It's okay, Sam. I think I can handle a hot-headed werewolf. I've dealt with an impulsive vampire all my life in Jasper" I grinned causing Sam to chuckle, "yeah, I think you should be fine. Come on. I want you to meet Emily before Jared and Paul turn up and make themselves at home" Sam said as he led me inside the cabin style house.

"You must be Daisy. The little fairy Paul never shuts up about. I'm Emily. Sam's fiancé" a tall gorgeous woman introduced herself, "I am and it's nice to finally meet you. You're gorgeous by the way" I smiled. "Awe, thank you Daisy. You have much better manners than Jared and Paul" Emily laughed and I lightly laughed, "that's boys and men in a nutshell, is it not?" I grinned and Emily nodded. "It is indeed. Oh, where are my manners. Would you like something to eat?" Emily said/asked, "breakfast sounds great" I answered. "Good. Please have a seat. Paul and Jared should be here any minute" Emily instructed as she went into the kitchen, while I took a seat at the large round table with Sam.