Chapter 7 Longing

'I wish Love were not a punishment, but for some it ultimately is.' 

November:

Seven weeks. That's how long it's been since my family and I moved away from Forks to North Pole and nothing has gotten better, only worse. The effect of the uncompleted bond between Paul and I, was slowly taking a toll on my body. It only started out as a minor thing of a few chest pains every now and then, but it had now grown into a constant pain. Being away from Paul was draining. I had very little energy, I was tired all the time and I was just miserable all the time. It didn't go unnoticed by my family though, I could tell they were worried about me. I was currently cuddled up on the sofa wearing a pair of leggings and a hoodie I managed to steal from Paul, whilst buried under a pile of blankets. "Daisy, we need to talk" dad said as he and mum entered the living room, looking rather worried. "What about?" I asked though I already knew why, "we're worried about you sweetheart" mum said as she sat on the sofa beside my feet. "I'm fine" I said as I pulled the blankets up to my shoulders, "Daisy, you're not fine. You've barely left the house since we moved here. You're ignoring Emmett and Rose, which you usual don't do. And you always seem sad" dad said causing me to sigh.

"What do you want me to say? That I miss being in Forks?" I questioned raising an eyebrow "we don't think it's that. Is there something you're not telling us?" mum said/asked, "There is, but I can't tell you" I said finally being honest. "why can't you tell us?" dad asked with concern "because you'll be ashamed of me" I whispered in response causing mum's eyes to widen in shock. "We could never be ashamed of you Daisy. You can tell us anything" mum assured as she placed a calming hand onto my leg, "you may not. But Emmett, Rose, Jasper, Alice and even Edward will judge me" my voice quavered. "We won't" Alice said now standing in the doorway with Jasper at her side causing me to scoff, "Alice, please. I've know you all my life. I know what you'll think of me" I huffed as I pushed the blankets off my body. "Daisy, please just tell us what is going on" Jasper insisted and I shook my head, "like I said before. I can't" I said as I began to leave the room but as I made my way to the door. A sharp pain shot through my chest causing me cry out in pain and fall to the ground. "Daisy!" Mum fretted as she rushed to my side, "Carlisle what is happening to our daughter? Why did her eyes change colour?" Mum panicked as she tried to make sense of what was happening to me.

"I don't know Esme" dad worried as he too joined my side beside my mother, while Alice and Jasper just stood there not knowing what to do. The pain slowly subsided but there was a lingering pain, and I was finally able to breathe again properly. "I-I need to leave" I shivered as I pulled myself to my feet, "leave! Leave where?" mum asked. "I need to go back to Forks" I answered as I pushed past my siblings and I headed towards the stairs, "why do you need to go back to Forks?" Jasper asked. "Because I do. Now, stop asking questions" I deadpanned as I walked up the stairs to my room. I quickly began packing up most of my clothing into three large suitcases, but I still had a heap of items I couldn't fit. I decided to leave the stuff that wouldn't fit in the suitcases, because I know my family will eventually move back to Forks and they can bring everything I've left behind with them.

"Daisy" Rose said as she entered my room making me look over at her, before returning to packing my things. "Please don't try to stop me, Rose. I need to do this" I begged as I zipped up my suitcases, "I'm not going to stop you. I can see that you're hurting. I just wanted to tell you to please be careful. You'll be in Werewolf territory without our protection" Rose said making me lightly smile at my sister's concern. "I'll be fine, Rose. The pack won't hurt me. Take care of Emmett and mum and dad" I said as I placed my suitcases on the floor, "I will. I promise. Can I at least help you?" Rose asked and I nodded my head. "Please" I smiled causing her to laugh and she helped me take my three suitcases down stairs to my 2018 white Range Rover. I decided to leave my mustang here as it wasn't suitable for moving my stuff back to Forks.

"What are you going to do with your mustang?" Rose asked looking at the beautiful sports car "It's yours now Rose" I smiled as I placed my last suitcase in the boot of my car, and closed the door. "I can't take your car, Dais. You love that thing" Rose exclaimed causing me to lightly laugh. "I do love that car. But I love you more, so. Keep it as a present from me" I grinned, "thank you. Thank you, I love you. I'll take good care of it I promise" Rose beamed. "I know you will. Also, get Emmett to add a decent set of speakers in that thing. The ones that are inbuilt a fine, but I know Emmett can make them better" I said and Rose laughed, "I'll do that" Rose said.

"Well, I better go. Tell mum and Dad I love them and I'll see them soon. Hopefully" I said with a sad smile as I opened my car door, "I will and I hope so. I'm going to miss you Daisy. We all are" Rose said as I noticed Emmett, mum, Dad, Alice and Jasper had all come outside. "I'm going to miss you too. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but I can't keep pretending I'm okay. When I'm not. This is the only way I can fix this" I explained and Rose nodded, "I know. Just please call us every day, so we know you're okay" Rose instructed and I nodded my head. "I will. Anyways, I better get going. I'll see you all soon. Bye" I said as I slid into my car. I closed the door behind me and put on my seatbelt and put the car into drive. I looked back at my family one last time before I made my back home. Back to where I truly belong.

A/N NEW CHAPTER! Whoo!!! Leave a comment below and tell me what you think, also what do you think of the quotes at the begging of the chapters? should they they stay? go? let me know, because personally I love the quotes.

- Bengal