Do I Wanna Know?

You wondered how the situation came to this, as you observed the chaotic scene before you. You looked on in confusion at Levi who was actively trying to avoid Luna, who in turn tried her best to hiss at Levi with every opportunity she got. A crash caused your head to turn, Ymir was on the floor holding on to your lampshade that almost met its demise. Historia was nagging at Ymir with her hands on her hips, telling her to be more careful. Meanwhile, Hange and Eren were placing bets on who would be the first to get their claws out, Levi or Luna.

You scratched your head in confusion. After the little theatrics at the jamming studio, everyone had decided to crash at your place for the night, since your apartment was pretty close by. Ymir filled in Historia on the drama and she insisted on sleeping over as well. While you appreciated everyone's concern for your well-being... Your place was a little too overcrowded.

You saw Luna shaking her hindquarters, her eyes hyper-fixated on Levi. Before she could pounce on him, you caught her and carried her into your bedroom, closing the door.

"Booo, that's boring!" Eren and Hange jeered, as their entertainment for the night came to an abrupt end. Levi sighed in relief, resting his arm on your kitchen counter. "The fuck are you two laughing at?" He hissed to Eren and Hange, who were trying to stifle their laughter. Hange was the first to break, "I didn't know you were scared of cats, shorty!" She roared with laughter, swiping her finger back and forth on her phone screen. She scrolled through multiple photos and videos of Levi hiding behind your furniture, with Luna lurking at the back. Eren wiped the little tears that were starting to form in his eye.

"Fucking four-eyes," Levi grumbled as he left the main area of your apartment, deciding to take a smoke break away from the chaos in the comfort of silence at your tiny balcony.

"You guys are so mean," You said as you smirked, "But please, do share your photos."

Hange sent you every single photo she took of Levi and Luna. You giggled as you scrolled through each photo, but one in particular stood out. She had accidentally sent the photo she took of Levi comforting you outside of the jamming studio.

Ymir was sitting between you and Historia on your sofa. She glanced over and saw the photo too. "Hey guys, we should get to bed soon. I don't think our host is the type to stay up late! I'm so sorry to bother you, Tanny!" Historia said as she prepared the blankets and pillows that you brought out earlier on. Hange and Eren reluctantly agreed as they settled into their own sleeping areas. Ymir stretched her arms as she stood up, "Maybe you should go talk to him," She suggested as she hugged Historia from behind, "It's clear he's desperate to get laid," Your eyes were as wide as plates as you felt your cheeks turn hot, "What are- I'm not," You stammered out as Historia gave Ymir her third punch on the arm for the night. " Ymir, behave! " She hissed under her breath, as she pulled Ymir away from you towards their own sleeping corner. "Please just ignore her Tanny, thank you for letting us stay the night!" She smiled sweetly and waved you goodnight.

You stood up to turn off the lights, glancing at Levi who was still leaning against the railing of your balcony. You began to mull at your options, it was already past 1:00am and you'd love for nothing more than a shut eye. Then again, tomorrow was one of the rare days you were free from classes or work, you could always sleep in.

Eventually, you decided to join him outside. Sleep could wait.

Levi turned around at the sound of you sliding your balcony door open. There really isn't much space for two, you thought as you shuffled your way to join him by the railing. He exhaled, blowing out puffs of smoke as he looked at the view from your balcony.

The silence was comforting.

"Thank you," You said as you admired his hair that was blowing slightly against the wind. "It seems like I've thanked you a million times since I met you," You thought out loud as you chuckled.