Scared

You gasped as your hand flew to your mouth to prevent food from spilling out, you felt someone tall hug you from behind. You didn't have to turn to know who it was, judging by the way Eren's eye rolled, you knew it was Jean.

"Jean," You chewed the food in your mouth and swallowed, "You scared me. What gives?" He took a seat beside you on the bench.

You, Eren, Mikasa and Jean were seated in the food and drinks area of the field. A small area had been sanctioned off for performers or people with authorised entry only, and for that you were thankful. You didn't want to fight your way through a crowd just to be able to sit with your friends.

He leaned his head against your shoulder, "Nothing, just missed you." He whined, his arms wrapped around you.

"You guys aren't the ones dating here but you're showing more PDA than us." Eren said as he took a bite of his cheeseburger. Mikasa nodded silently in agreement.

"I want the press to make up rumours about us too." Jean laughed playfully as he took one of your fries. "You decided that during your little nap?" You asked, feeding him another fry.

Jean paused as he contemplated. "Yeah, I did. Anyway, I think Levi wants to talk to you."

You groaned, "I don't wanna deal with him right now."

"Please, for the love of cheeseburgers, talk to him. He's been such a debbie downer, I can't even enjoy our gigs anymore. If anyone can talk to that guy, it's you." Eren pleaded with you, gesturing Jean to help him.

"You owe me one, Yeager." Jean smirked at the raven haired male.

"Tanny, pleeease?" There it was again. That stupid puppy dog eyes plastered on his stupid handsome face. 

"You guys are such pricks." You said as you slammed your drink down on the table and stood up. You pointed an accusing finger to Jean and Eren, "My food better be left untouched," You raised your head slightly to Mikasa, "Mikasa, make sure these two hounds don't get close to my food." Mikasa nodded as she pulled your meal towards her for protection.

"You're the best, our very own Peacemaker!" Eren exclaimed as he waved you off. Jean held on to your hand and looked up to you with a soft smile. He squeezed it for a bit before letting it go.

"I'll be back." You smiled at him as you ruffled his hair, turning your heel to look for Levi.

You made your way around the large venue. You should've known that it'd be hard to look for the short guy in a sea full of tall people. You took your phone out from your pocket and clicked on Levi's number, putting your phone on your ear.

Three rings, four rings... Five rings.

"What?" He answered irritably.

"Where are you right now?" You asked, looking around the crowd with your hand on your hip.

"I'm still in the holding room." You sighed, you should've checked there first before walking around the entire venue like an idiot who got lost.

"Alright, stay there." You ended the call before he could protest and marched towards the holding room.

'No Name' you read the sign on the door as you knocked it twice before gently opening it. You peeped in head first into the room and saw Levi still sitting on the sofa. His arm propped his head up as he stared into thin air. He frowned to himself, deep in concentration.

You walked in and closed the door behind you with your foot, "Hey, you."

Levi didn't look up, "You always say that." You smiled as you approached the sofa, making yourself comfortable next to him. "You don't see me complaining about the way you hold your cups."