I just wanted to thank everyone for reading the whole story and I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it! I apologise for any grammatical/typo errors. I actually wrote the entire story with my left hand in a cast because I fractured it from a roller-blading accident right before I started this fic 😅 Most of the chapters were also written late into the night and since it's my first fic, I didn't have any proofreaders.

But anyway, onto the important part.

Firstly, every single chapter title is actually a song that is through the perspective of Levi/Jean/Reader. The songs do explain the feelings of the Subject's POV a little more and some chapters include subtle references to them.

If you'd like to give them a listen or read the lyrics (or imagine the AOT cast playing out the songs), the title and artists will be listed below.

Chapter 1: Fuckabout - Drenge  (Levi's POV)

Chapter 2:  Borderline - Tame Impala (Levi's POV)

Chapter 3: Do Me A Favour - Arctic Monkeys (Jean's POV)

Chapter 4: Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys  (Levi's POV)

Chapter 5: Perfect Situation - Weezer  (Levi's POV)

Chapter 6: I Appear Missing - Queens of the Stone Age (Levi's POV)

Chapter 7: I Sat By The Ocean - Queens of the Stone Age (Levi's POV)

Chapter 8: If You Wanna - The Vaccines (Levi's POV)

Chapter 9: I Always Knew - The Vaccines (Jean's POV)

Chapter 10: Music When The Lights Go Out - The Libertines (Reader's POV)

Chapter 11: Come Closer - Miles Kane (Levi's POV)

Chapter 12: Hysteria - Muse (Levi's POV)

Chapter 13: Scared - Albert Hammond Jr (Levi's POV)

Chapter 14: New Light - John Mayer  (Levi's POV)

Chapter 15: Reckless Serenade - Arctic Monkeys (Levi's POV)

Chapter 16: Like A Friend - Pulp (Jean's POV)

Chapter 17: Suck It And See - Arctic Monkeys (Levi's POV)

Chapter 18: The Dream Synopsis - The Last Shadow Puppets (Levi's POV)

Chapter 19: I Belong To You - Muse (Levi's POV)

Chapter 20: Sweet Dreams, TN - The Last Shadow Puppets (Levi's POV)

I've also included an external link to a little Spotify playlist that's a compilation of every single song (if you're on mobile, the name of the playlist is Sweet Dreams, Tennessee and my spotify username is Rin).

Secondly, I'll be posting an extra chapter tomorrow. A "Special" chapter, if you will. It'll be an introduction to the sequel of Sweet Dreams, Tennessee that I'm currently working on. I mean, we can't just leave Jean hanging, right? Poor Jean boy can't always be the second option. Did I also mention that it's a Jean x Y/N fic? 😎👉🏼👉🏼

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for taking a chance on this story. :)