If You Wanna

A month has passed since Jean's first gig. You felt something poking your arm as you stirred from your sleep. You struggled to open your heavy eyelids. Jean was wide awake, grinning widely with at you, "You're awake!" You turned away from him and closed your eyes, hoping to get a bit more sleep before the start of your day. "Five more minutes." You mumbled.

You could hear Jean pout, "But I'm hungry and you banned me from the kitchen," He moaned, lifting a leg and placing it on your body to annoy you. "You're unbanned for today." Jean huffed, this time lifting an arm to place it on top of your head, "But I like your cooking way better than mine!"

"Then you can take the chance to learn how to cook today." You groaned and pulled your blanket over your head. "But what if I burn myself?" This time he sat up from your bed. You were starting to regret ever letting him sleep in bed with you. Jean has been spending the night at your place almost every day, it's a surprise he hasn't moved in completely.

This time, Luna had decided to help Jean out as she jumped onto your bed, deciding that your head was the perfect place for her to have a nap. You groaned, "Not you too, Luna," Picking her up gently and passing her to Jeans' arms.

"Goodnight, Jean." You mumbled as you retreated back under the blanket. You felt your mattress move slightly. A light thud could be heard when Jean planted his feet on the cold wooden floor. "Fine then," He declared. You smiled, happy that you'll finally get some peace. You heard him walk from his side of the bed to the door. "I'll just make you get out of bed." He said mischievously as he stomped towards you. You braced yourself, clutching onto the blanket tightly. He's not going to win over you this time.

Instead, you felt yourself being lifted off from the bed. Your eyes widen, you weren't expecting him to carry you, "Wait, Jean!" You laughed, punching Jean's chest as he scooped you and your blanket up in a bridal carry, sauntering out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"There you are, Tennessee. I've been waiting for you." You heard a deep voice say. Your blood ran cold as you felt your heart stop. Jean froze, his smile completely disappearing from his face.

The both of you looked up to see your father seated on your sofa, oblivious that you and Jean were standing there, half-naked.

Your father stood up from the sofa slowly and turned to greet you properly. He froze at the unexpected sight before him. "And Jean. Good morning to you too. Oh, my." He immediately turned around with his hands behind his back, "Umm," He coughed a few times, "Perhaps you two should put something on?"

"Yeah good idea, be right back dad." You stuttered your words out as you jumped off from Jean's arms and pulled him back into your bedroom.

You slammed the door shut behind you, still in shock about the fact that your father, who does not know you have a boyfriend, has seen you half-naked with said boyfriend. You thanked your lucky stars that Jean carried your blanket along with you, since it covered the... Vital areas.

"Um, I love your dad and all but why the hell is he here at this time?" Jean whispered to you harshly as he scrambled to find his clothes on the floor. "How the hell-" You stopped yourself, mid-sentence. "Jean, what's the date today?" You heard thud, followed by a loud curse coming from Jean as he tripped, hitting his head on the floor while attempting to put on his boxers. He continued laying on his back with his legs in the air, sliding his boxers down, "Shit, I don't know? 25th, I think."

The palm of your hand made contact with your forehead as you groaned. Jean popped his head up from the floor to raise an eyebrow at you, "My dad visits me every month on the 25th. I completely forgot about it."

Jean pulled his pants up and buckled his belt, walking over towards you with your clothes in hand. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that too. You haven't told your dad about us?" You mouthed a thank you and shook your head, wearing your shirt and sweatpants. Jean threw a shirt on and tidied his hair.