Chapter 20

Hoseoks POV

I really want to scream how much I like Peppa, despite how she constantly makes me crave meat, I really do not view her as my sister!
After all, my sister is not as ugly as this raggedy hag.
"Mr Bean, why are you here?" I asked
"BTS know where you currently live.. if you are avoiding them you must run, also Stray Kids are trying to track down Peppa.."
"How do they know!"
"I told them,"
Sometimes I seriously consider getting rid of Mr Bean.
I grabbed Peppa and tried to run with her, however, she paused.
"Hoseok, I want to meet Jungkook..."
"Girl did you forget he tried to fry you in your sleep?!"
"No.. but it was a beautiful sight." She sighed.
"Okay then... we can wait, I feel gassy anyway." I smiled so she felt reassured.
"Thanks, you are like my mother!"
Can she shut up omg how is she going to friend zone me in three different ways it's totally unfair.
Jimin and Taehyung barged into the house.
"Did I not teach you any manners? Go back outside and knock!" I said feeling disappointed.
"The door is broken," Jimin said
Taehyung started to knock on the wall.
"I have a burger," Tae whipped it out.
As he determinedly showed his burger, pictures of Peppa fell out too. Jimin nearly burst into tears.
"Omg so what if I like her.. literally most of us like Peppa!" Taehyung said in a bored voice
Just then we heard a thud. It was Peppa! She finally appeared, she still looked gross, her attempt at makeup was cute.. Should I have offered to help?
Jin entered the room with cooked lamb.
"Guess who!" he exclaimed
"Did you cook Suzy?" Peppa asked
"Yes but ugh I was trying to make a dramatic entrance,"

Jin POV

I do not like Peppa a lot of the time. She is annoying and I always crave a certain food when I am around her. Should I start carrying turkey grease? Wait she is a pig..