Chapter 13

Suzys Pov

"Get in the van kids!" Jin exclaimed as everyone went running inside the van. I ran in smiling and sat by Jungkook before anyone else could. I saw a slight frown on his face as he discreetly looked at Peppa, Peppa glanced at him but looked away as she noticed my glare towards her.
We arrived at our location and Jungkook left the van before I could even say anything to him and stood beside Peppa, my heart slowly started to shatter. I realized how Jungkook is never going to love me again so I decided to not do my plan until Namjoon said...
"Suzy and Jungkook will be sharing a tent,"
A grin crept upon to my face as Jungkook seemed slightly disappointed but still smiled, I could tell it was forced.
"Jungkookie I'm so excited! Aren't you?" I asked.
"Sure," he mumbled with disappointment trying to show a smile.
We got into the tent and I slowly snuggled up to his chest, he froze and reluctantly put his arm around me. His posture seemed stiff.
We ended up going outside like everyone else. I had an amazing lightbulb moment, I went back into the ten leaving everyone in confusion and made my appearance once again outside, this time wearing a beautiful pink short dress that showed off my pale, long legs and a bit of my chest. I knew Jungkook would not be able to stay away from me if I wear this considering he bought it for me and because he always loved this dress, also because it highlighted my curves.

Author Pov

Jungkook gave a tremulous smile as some of the others gave an expression of disgust when they saw her outfit. They all tried to be positive and ignored what she was wearing after they gave her many compliments.
'This will work' Suzy thought as she grinned.