Chapter 5

Just as me and Felix crept out the house, we heard sirens getting louder and louder, we slowly creeped up and his behind the bushes to see the FBI pull over and breaking into the mansion. We both ran over to the back garden to find out that bts and stray kids where having a cup of tea with Jeongin making weird noises and repeating the words "oogy oogy" whilst flapping his arms around.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" Chan shouted as he grabbed Jeongins arm, the FBI grabbed the other side of him.
"We are putting Jeongin under arrest for dressing up as a furry and running around in the streets secretly acting like a furry," the FBI informed everyone. Chan slowly loosened his grip and looked at Jeongin in grimace.
"They were just bunny ears I swear!" He said trying to justify himself.
"Say it to the judge bub," the FBI agent said earnestly.
I looked over to Felix as he gawked over at Jeongin in horror.
"A furry..." He murmured fiddling with his shirt. "We kidnap people together and he has the nerve to become a furry..." He continued disappointedly.
We entered the back garden and sat beside with the rest of the members.
"Well, who is this?" A from the other group boy asked slightly raising his brow.
He had a sharp jawline and beautiful cheekbones, his lips were plump and his hair looked so soft, yet it was so messy. He scanned me from head to toe with his pretty brown eyes that slightly sparkled every time he blinked.
"Her name is Peppa," Chan say grabbing onto my hand.
"Would you care to introduce us to Peppa, Chan?" The boy asked slowly grinning.
"Sure whatever," Chan sighed rolling his eyes.