Chapter 7

Peppas Pov

"Where were you?!" My parents started yelling at me as mummy pig took hold of my shoulders and shook me harshly.
"We were so worried," Daddy pig said calmly and he continued to look at his newspaper.
"Get off, I was with some boys who are called Stray Kids and some other guys called BTS were with me as well, I was perfectly fine," I informed them clearly sounding irritated. They both held their breath and stared at each other for a while. A worried look suddenly plastered onto Daddy Pigs face and he folded his newspaper and put it down gently. Mummy Pig sighed and started fiddling with her shirt as she kept glancing up and down, also changing her posture.
"Peppa, dear," Mummy Pig said kindly patting the space beside her. I sat down firmly and looked at her.
"Yes?" I asked solemnly.
"You can't... See them anymore, okay?" She told me in a soft voice and calm tone, she took hold of my hand and stared at me with poignant eyes.
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"They-" she nearly explained until a loud bang interrupted her. Her and Daddy pig quickly looked up, she squeezed my hand and and shoved me upstairs with george. I heard a familiar voice shouting orders in an indignant tone.
"We must find her!!" The person ordered everyone.
I heard tumultuous footsteps that came to an unexpected halt. I peeked behind the door and noticed the figure that randomly loomed in the hallway. He turned his head and glanced my way, making eye contact with me. It was Jimin! What the hell?!
I slammed the door shut and covered the door with chairs and desks etc... He forced his way in constantly apologizing and solely grabbed me taking me away. I took one last look at George, I sensed his fear as tears slowly trickled down his cheek, "I'm sorry," was what I mouthed out to him. I struggled to escape from his grasp as he tightened his grip every time I tried escaping.
"Peppa, stop, you can't escape, I'm sorry," Jimin said all at once, emotionlessly.
I scoffed as I furrowed my brows, I was dragged past my parents as they were lying in the floor covered in blood and twitching. Tears started to brim from my eyes.
I was thrown into the same van as last time except this time, I was actually afraid and you could smell my fear, I started to vigorously and profusely shaking.
"We're nearly there," Taehyung told me trying to console me, I still quivered with distress.