Chapter 16

Taehyungs pov

I started talking to Jimin more often as he would constantly express his devotion and love for Peppa, which ended up resulting in my jealousy growing. I wasn't the type of person to act jealous and get so riled up over a girl, but this girl held a special place in my heart, Peppa is the one for me, I have never felt this way about someone before. However, for the sake of Jungkook and Jimin, I kept my feelings to myself, I felt conflicted and I didn't know what to do, so I ended up sleeping on it.

Jimins pov

Jungkook and I are now enemies. This is all Peppas fault but hey, she is the love of my life so whatever mwah. Anyway! We are finally in Australia, so I can find Peppa, the one and only person I love and care for.
I miss Hoseok, his little bitchass ran away with Peppa.

Namjoons pov

So I called Hoseok and told him that we are in Australia.

The conversation:
"hey whore" Joon
"hi bitch, I miss you" Hoseok
"we're in Australia let's meet" Joon
"no" Hoseok
"oh" Joon
"bye" Hoseok.
Hoseok blocks Joon and the other members on all social media.

Hoseok was very hostile throughout the conversation, I felt genuinely offended by how he acted so unfriendly towards me!