Chapter 24

Jungkooks POV

I wake up and I look next to me to see that Peppa isn't there.

Authors Note:
This is for you to visualise where the members were sleeping

Authors Note:This is for you to visualise where the members were sleeping

Jungkooks POV
As I said, I woke up to see Peppa not being next to me.
I bet Hoseok hyung took her, I look to my side and find him still sleeping by Yoongi.

Huh.. Where did she go?

I have a bad feeling she is in danger, I would wake up Jin for help but he is cuddling with Mr Bean.. I would wake up Namjoon for help but I feel as though he dislikes Peppa.

"Jungkook, it is 5am, why are you awake?" Tae asked.
"Peppa is gone!" I answered.
Taehyung suddenly jumpes up from hus bed and looked at the empty bed where Peppa slept.
"Wha-" He nearly shouted.
"Shush!! Don't wake the others," I whispered.

Taehyungs POV

"Lets tell Jimin to come with use to find her," I suggested.
"No, he likes Peppa and I don't want her to think that finding her has anything to do with him, he is seriously the worst," He said in an upset tone.

I like her too... should I say something?

"I like her too," I confessed.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea?

"Are you serious???" Jungkook nearly shouted.
"It is okay, also this isn't about who likes Peppa the most, we need to find her," I said trying to change the subject.
Jungkook left trying to be as quiet as he could seeing how visibly angry he was, I was kind of upset because I cared for her this whole time and now I could lose the people I am closest to over pork.
I still love Peppa though.
I wake up Jimin and Hoseok and inform them about everything that happened, they both felt the urge to run and find her.
We all left the bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting in the main room waiting for us. He couldn't bare to look at us.
"Let's all try find Peppa, I am also sorry for badmouthing you, Jimin," Jungkook apologised.
"Wait what?" Jimin seemed really confused.

Hoseoks POV
I was walking in front of the younger members and these idiots kept bickering and trying to hit each other in a sly way, it was annoying.
I looked in the direction of this forest I recognised, my head suddenly hurt, but I felt the instinct that I should go search in there.
"Guys follow me" I said walking in that direction.
"This place...?" Jungkook said with slight fear in his voice.