Chapter 26: Finale

They all decided to return home, Peppa now knew that without JYP she could not remove the members of BTS and could not keep Namjoon for herself, her only hope was Stray Kids who forgot she existed.

Without Peppas knowledge, Stray Kids signed an agreement to leave Peppa alone for as long as she is alive and they agreed to remove themselves from her business, the person who made them sign this was in fact Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon.

"You must confess," ordered Jungkook.
"Leave her alone she will do it in her own time," Taehyung said defending her.

Even though Tae's feelings aren't reciprocated he continued to show care and love for her. Jimin kept his distance, Hoseok still had feelings for her and Jungkook became defensive whenever he was around her because of jealousy, however, he could never turn against Namjoon.

"No, he is right I should confess," Peppa stated looking at Tae and Jungkook.

She approached Namjoon whilst he was in the middle of a conversation with Yoongi and Jin, they both looked at her with fear and they noticed Namjoon gave a threatening look towards Peppa.
"Yes?" Namjoon said slamming down his drink.

"I... Love you," Peppa confessed.
Namjoon looked at her confused and hurt but also with anger, he felt a mix of emotions whilst Jin and Yoongi jaws dropped. They stared at Namjoon watching his every move to ensure Peppa wouldn't end up hurt.

However, as Jin and Yoongi failed to protect Peppa, Namjoon stabbed her and she started bleeding to death.

Yoongi tried to pull away Namjoon with the help of Jin but he was just too strong, Jimin snd Hoseok froze in fear, Taehyung started screaming at Namjoon telling him to stop with Jungkook holding him back in disgust and hopelessness.

There, Peppa bled to her death. It was a gruesome sight. The members packed their bags and fled the scene hiding any evidence they took part in a crime. They mourned for weeks but Namjoon felt confused and pain.

After mourning the death of Peppa, they saw on a newspaper that there would be a funeral held for her, they all dressed in their best black suits and attended the funeral, seeing as it was held outside in the rain they stood far away and just observed from a distance. The only member sobbing heavily was Hoseok as Jungkook let out a few tears whilst Jimin and Taehyung just looked numb.

A few months pass by and the members are over her death but the four members cannot ever recover when it comes to their love for Peppa and regularly visit her grave, but not together seeing as they visit her grave secretly so they don't upset Namjoon.