Chapter 11

Jins Pov

I'm so curious! Who does Peppa like? Perhaps it is Jungkook.
She comes walking down the stairs and ends sitting beside Yoongi, the opposite of Suzy and so she starts glaring at Suzy.
"Peppa why do you hate Suzy so much??" Yoongi asked noticing her glares.
"She... stole my spot at SM entertainment!" Peppa says
"Huh?"
"We were best friends. We both saw a poster by the train station saying that there is one place left to be either a solo idol or in a group and they need someone to audition. She knew I've always wanted to become an idol and this was my chance, although Suzy was talented her dream was to never be an idol yet she still took my place. I have hated her ever since," Peppa explained.
Yoongi nodded understanding her.

Authors Pov

Hoseok kept sending glances to Peppa unobtrusively as everyone kept talking with each other. Jungkook had his arm wrapped around Suzy as he also kept look at Peppa discreetly. Jin, however was noticing everything, he noticed how Peppa was upset just by looking at her eyes, how Hoseok had feelings for her with the secret glances he would send towards her and how Jungkook was curious as to why Peppa and Suzy were enemies just because he would stare at her, without anyone noticing, trying to read her lips when she was talking to Yoongi.
Suzy finally noticed Jungkook staring and nudged him in the stomach with her elbow.
"Why are you looking at her?" She asked with disgust in her voice.
"HER name is Peppa, I'm just wondering... Why do you both hate each other?"
"She hurt me, badly and I just can't forgive her for it," Suzy said in a quiet voice acting as if she is going to break down any minute, she faked a slight crack in her voice to get Jungkook to feel sympathetic for her.
"Wow that must be sad," he said earnestly.
"Um.. yeah," she said "I love you," Suzy continued.
"Ditto," Jungkook told her unbothered.
Suzy sighed realising her might lose feelings for her and might gain feelings for Peppa. She must stop this she thought.