Chapter 22

Yoongi's POV:

Namjoon looked really angry, his face was red and it looked as if he was about to burst out screaming in pain.
"Namjoon calm down," I tried to reassure him.
"I hate how Jimin likes Peppa, it angers me how I don't have the power to stop his feelings for her." You could see the pain in his eyes.
We are currently in the same house as Peppa and the happy look on her face is disgusting, I want to punch as much as Namjoon wants to severely hurt her.
"Hi guys!" she approached us cheerfully.
Namjoon kicks her so she falls down and then walks away. I do not understand
how Hoseok can like her, she is horrible.

Jungkook POV:
I remember very well what Peppa did, even though my memory of it was slightly erased, I remember and my goal is to get her to confess, it is so obvious my hyungs are putting on an act, I notice Seokjin clenching his fist until he turns red whenever he is around Peppa and Yoongi always tries to avoid her, Namjoon literally just kicked her which is not subtle and to be honest I am not sure about Hoseok because he is always happy whenever he is around Peppa.

Author POV:

During that disturbing occasion, when Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok fought against Peppa and her family to end the massacre and to make sure the maknaes are okay, Hoseok hit his head on a rock very hard to the point it started bleeding. He was hospitalised however Hoseok kept ensuring everyone he had all his memories when in fact, he forgot everything bad that happened in the conflict between the two families and nobody is aware of this.