Chapter 4

Yeet" said Felix as he pushed past me, grabbing my hand.
"What the hell?" I say
"Come on, I need to show you something," he tells me, dragging me outside to the garden and smoothly closing the french doors.
The bonsai trees were lined perfectly as they surrounded the outside from behind the house. In the center there was a beautiful pond with flowering lily pads, they looked so pretty.
"Why are we outside?" I asked him
"Look," he replied pointing to the sky. I gasped, there he was. Jesus Christ. No, literally. It was Jesus Christ, who oddly looked like Xu Minghao of seventeen with a duck dynasty-worthy beard.
"Annyeong😔✊," Minghao said as he slowly faded away.
"That was... beautiful.." I say as my eyes start trickling with tears, I blew my nose and Felix wipes his tears away as well as mine.
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK," Jeongin screamed, he ran outside and threw himself into a bush even though he was only covered in a towel.
Chan suddenly slammed the doors shut as he ran towards me and Felix with a worried look plastered on his face.
"We need to go, uh, BTS came," Chan said hesitantly whilst taking hold of us, he helped me and Felix out of the back garden to escape, he would stay here and fight against them with Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung and we'll Seungmin instead of Felix because Felix is going to stay with me.