Chapter 6

Jimin POV

"It's her!! I'm being serious Namjoon!" Hoseok exclaimed grabbing Namjoon by the shoulders and shaking him roughly.
"Yes of course it must be her, even though she ran away to Mexico to rebuild her life whilst she still could, and then we found her again and I assassinated her, with you all watching," he said sarcastically removing himself from Hoseoks harsh grip.
Namjoon took a deep breath and he messaged his temples and stared to the ground,  clearly not being able to comprehend the information we just gave him.
"It's true, she was right there," I said facing Namjoon.
"Well.. how did she react?" He asked narrowing his eyes.
"She didn't," I answered quite scared of how Namjoon is going to react.
"What do you mean?" He asked nearly raising his voice with concern.
"I think she forgot us," I gulped nervously quietening down.
"That's impossible but it doesn't matter, where were her parents?"
"Perhaps at home or something I don't know," I said starting to feel a bit uncomfortable
"Well, we must track them down and find them," he said slamming both his fists down into the table. Namjoon has clearly encouraged himself to find Peppas parents, this isn't going to turn out right, Mummy and Daddy Pig and the rest of us have a vendetta against them, we can't face them at all.
I hope Peppa doesn't hate me for this.