Chapter 21

TW: abandonment, death, murder

Namjoon POV:
There are many reasons as to why I have a strong feeling of hate towards Peppa, however the main one is ..
I liked this girl for years and years, we were so close, however as soon as this war started between my family (BTS) and Peppa's family, that girl went missing and for such a long time I used to often go searching for her.
I found her in a disturbing state at a filthy and abandoned forest. I had Peppa's parents confess that they are the reason for this.
The last memory I have of us is me destroying a present she gave me for my birthday, during an argument and I feel so much guilt and I hate myself more and more everyday for it. I only have this disfigured doll she always used to hold, I can never apologise and as much I feel it is my fault, I also blame Peppa.
However that is merely one reason as to why I simply hate her and it is forever mine, the reason the rest of us used to hate her is because she manipulated Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin into committing a massacre alongside Peppa. The maknaes cannot remember very well as we tried our best to make sure they did not suffer after the event as they were young when it happened, and because it was traumatic, I try not to bring up the topic seeing as it is sensitive.