Chapter 25

Authors POV
Jungkook remembered all the bad things that happened and abruptly started shaking, he pretended he felt cold. Jimin looked at Jungkook because he seemed scared and his arm around Jungkook to comfort him, despite not remembering what happened. Taehyung smiled watching this wholesome moment and Jungkook ignored Jimin but also felt a bit reassured which made him smile a little.

Hoseoks POV

I went around the forest to search for Peppa because my gut told me she was in here.
I started walking past an aggressive river and on the other side I noticed a figure that looked like Peppa's. The figure turned around a little and I noticed it was her! Finally after hours of looking she has been found.
However, I noticed another figure too, there was Peppa and someone else...

Who was it?

Authors POV
it was JYP with Peppa pig
Could you guess their conversation?
"We must get rid of them!" Peppa said urgently, JYP nodded in agreement.

Hoseok decided to take another route to become closer to Peppa with the younger three behind him, they continued to glare at each other knowing they all loved Peppa but little did they know Peppa had no feelings for them.

They become closer to Peppa and recognised it was JYP, Taehyung gasped in despair as he thought JYP was Peppas secret lover.
"This is who she is choosing over us..." Taehyung cried.
"No you are misinterpreting the situation, remember the background check Namjoon and Jin did on Peppa? Well, this guy helped Peppa and her parents start this feud," Jungkook reminded them, they all suddenly started looking gloomy and wondered why Peppa was with a horrible human being that only brought pain and death. However, Hoseok had no memory of this.

"To be honest I am over this war, I will win over Peppa and that is that!" Declared Hoseok.

They all gasped and stared at him in disgust, fighting over a deformed girl was one thing but dismissing the whole fight that she started was another.

"Not if I do it first," Taehyung said calmly as he started running towards Peppa, they all started chasing after Taehyung and screamed for Peppa.
JYP and Peppa turned in fear, accidentally Jimin shoved JYP into the deep river and because of how powerful the river was JYP did not survive and was never to be seen again, Peppa sobbed as she was devastated to lose the first person she could call her crush.
"What do you want!" She screamed in rage.
They all confessed their love to her, and as their confessions were overlapping one another she swore at them confessing her love for Namjoon.
"I don't care or love any of you!!" She screamed and they all went silent.
"Not even me...? Not even when we went out together and I left Suzy for you...?" Jungkook sounded hurt.
"I admit I felt something then but everytime I see Namjoon my feelings reappear for him and he is just someone who I cannot get over," she retorted.
"What about me?" asked Hoseok.
"There was barely anything there, I felt confused around you because my feelings were so on and off but it turns out I liked you because you treated me nicely, I now realise that you just gave me what I felt like I wanted from you!" She explains.
Jimin and Taehyung stood silently finally understanding the situation.
"So what now? Namjoon hates you and you're just going to push away the people who do love you, the only FOUR people?" Jungkook started to shout as he couldn't stand rejection.
"I need to be honest with my feelings, even though he murdered my parents I still love him..." Peppa confessed once again.

Peppa understood Namjoons actions and for as long as she knows that he did what he did as an act of justice for the girl he loved, he knows that being with Namjoon was the only thing she wanted.