Chapter 8

I couldn't really see where we were going. The windows were pitch black and I was still shaking out of horror so I struggled to focus properly. We got out the van and I stared at the beautiful house, I practically analysed the house from top to bottom, mesmerized. Everyone started entering to house as I reluctantly took steps closer to the door.
"Namjoon, what do we do now?" Jimin asked behind me.
"Just take her to her room," Namjoon ordered him unbothered. He couldn't even make eye contact with me.
I sighed as I sloppily dragged myself to 'my' current and new room.
"This is it," Jimin said giving me a smile, showing his beautiful white teeth.
Jungkook scoffed and crossed his arms.
"Stop treating her so kindly, you know what she did hyung!" Jungkook couldn't help but exclaim.
"It wasn't her fault," Jimin argued back.
I rolled my eyes and ensconced myself in my room, slamming the door in both of their faces as they recoiled away.
"See you later Peppa!" Jimin suddenly said in a cheerful voice.

An hour passed by and I got so bored, I napped to make the time go quicker but nothing seemed help pass the boredom.

"Hey! Foods ready!" I heard Jin yelling. I unlocked the door and welcomed him inside, he entered as he was beaming with a gentle grin.
I tried returning a kind smile but instead I pulled a face with grimace. He pursed his lips together as he sat down beside me.
"You okay?" He asked in a kind tone.
I nodded as an answer to his question looking down at the floor.
"What did you cook?"
"If you came downstairs you would know," he answered cheesily
I smiled and walked to the kitchen with him, the table had delicacies lined up next to each other. Jin could make anything edible and look amazing, I was impressed. My eyes met with Jungkooks suddenly making me blush a little, though it wasn't obvious because my fave is already quite pink and my cheeks turned into a light pink colour. He averted his eyes and a disgusted expression crawled into his face. I sighed and sat beside him grinning knowing he is going to get annoyed by me.