Chapter 3

Peppas pov

"I am Lee Felix," the strange man informed me as if I should know who the hell he is.
"ohhh felix!" I said as if I remembered him.
"You don't remember me do you?" he asked sighing disappointedly. He threw me back onto the ground and started dragging me by the arm towards a midnight blue coloured van.
"Of course I do! How's the wife?" I asked casually, still not knowing a thing about him.
"Patricia is actually great," he answered. Woah lucky guess.
"Great, I'd love to see her and make plans with her again,"
"There is no Patricia I made her up," he simply says. The van door slid open aggressively, another unknown figure was looming in the back of the van except this person was smiling, showing his pearly white teeth. Felix threw me inside the van as the mysterious man sat beside me.
"Hey Peppa!" They guy said cheerfully.
"Hi..."
"Do you remember me, or us?" The obscure man asks still grinning from ear to ear.
I shook my head.
"Oh," the man mumbled surprised. His smile suddenly disappeared and a frown was plastered on his face.
"Well... WE are stray kids, you must remember BTS," he told me.
BTS? I still have no idea to who any of these people are.
"Who?" I asked
The man shook his head as a small smirk appeared on his face.
"It doesn't matter, I'm Chan, one of the oldest members of stray kids, BTS is James Charles and Stray Kids are Tati Westbrook! We don't work well with them😌💅" he said.
"Oh my gosh so are my parents! Mummy and daddy pig are NOT compatible, trust me," I said
The van came to a halt and it stopped outside a beautiful bright mansion. My eyes scanned the vast and lush area, until I started focusing on six boys outside the mansion in a straight line. Felix and another young man jumped out the van and stood beside the others.
"Step out, we are stray kids," the boys all said in unison.
"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope," I strangely heard. Those words suddenly echoed around the mansion agitating me. I looked around cautiously to see if anyone was saying those words, but no, nobody was there. Who keeps saying that?