Chapter 9

I was so close to giving Jungkook a provocative side glance when suddenly the doorbell rang and everyone's attention turned to the door.
"I'll get it," Jimin offered. As soon as he opened the door he gasped and smiled at everyone.
"Guys it's Suzy!" He said giggling. She entered and Jungkooks face beamed with happiness. He ran over to her and pulled her in for a hug then kissed her. Hoseok looked over at me and pat my shoulder comforting me.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked with a small smile. I nodded.

Hoseoks Pov

Screw Jungkook, I want Peppa, she deserves someone who will acknowledge how kind and loving she is, he is so ignorant towards her! I must make a move on Peppa and get her to fall for me.
I unknowingly stared at her for quite some time until Yoongi snapped his fingers.
Peppa walked up to her room disregarding Suzy's presence, she's clearly jealous, and I'm also jealous of Jungkook, how Peppa totally adores him yet he still acts cold and cynical towards her.
"You like her, don't you?" Yoongi asked sighing.
"Yes," I whispered back disappointedly.
"Alright, I won't and can't stop you from doing anything, but please don't do something stupid," he said. I nodded.
I saw how intimate Suzy and Jungkook were getting, this irritated me. Peppa fell for him and in return he acts this way with Suzy. They are dating, but I do find it a tad disrespectful. Peppa stood at the end of the staircase and looked over at Jungkook and Suzy, they stared snogging. They literally sucked each others faces off, she quietly ran back into her room, I could hear quiet sobs when everyone else was enjoying their time together. I slammed my fists on the table gaining their attention. They all looked surprised, I stormed upstairs ignoring them.
"Peppa" I asked gently knocking on the door. She opened it and I went straight for a hug, she started sobbing even more. I closed the door and held her as tears flowed from her eyes.
I want to win her heart. I will treat her like a queen.