Crush, Chop and Burn Part 1

This is a quick warning. Obviously I am an older author, so this won't be childish and terrible writing. There will be language and some more explicit scenes (still questioning if I'm ready for the smut) so yeah enjoy:) don't forget to vote and comment

On month ago

Vanessa sat at the round block of cold concrete in the center of Mission Creek High, writing the rest of the answers on Trent's homework with a blank yet annoyed expression. She tapped a period at the end harshly, giving Trent a forced grin as he stood and towered over her with a smile.

"Here's your homework. Now pay up before I tell Perry." Vanessa said and held her hand out as Trent groaned in annoyance.

"Why are you always asking for money? The other kids I torment and force to do my work don't." He complained as Vanessa rolled her eyes, patting Trent on the shoulder.

"Because they are scared of you. I'm not." She mused as he frowned, crossing his long arms.

"And why not? I'm very intimidating!" He threatened as Vanessa chuckled.

"Because you can't even tell the difference between a squirrel and a rat. Face it, Trent. You can't scare me." She said as Trent made a noise of defeat, slapping a $10 in her hand and walking away, jumping in front of a kid before pushing the cafeteria doors open.

Vanessa sighed quietly, pocketing the money as the front doors to the school opened. She turned her head, seeing Leo Dooley walk through with three other kids who seemed too excited to arrive.

Smiling with confusion, she walked up to Leo. "Hey Leo. Who are these guys? And... girl." She asked as Leo grinned.

"Hey!. These are my step-siblings. This is Ad- Adam." Leo said and dragged Adam over to him. The tall boy looked down at Vanessa and waved with a sweet smile.

"Then Bree, and Chase." Leo introduced as Vanessa smiled at Bree and Chase before making eye contact with him.

Chase's eyes widened in awe, Vanessa mimicking him as he smiled bashfully.

"Um... Chase?" Bree said, snapping her fingers in front of his face as the two shook their heads, returning to Earth. Bree chuckled awkwardly, shaking a hand. "Don't mind him, he's never seen a girl in his life."

"Hey that is not true! I saw six girls on our way in here." Chase argued as Bree raised her hands in defense. Vanessa frowned at them.

"You've- you've never seen a girl? Like... ever? Not even on television?" She asked as they all sucked in a breath, realizing a mistake Chase had made. There was a loud clang, everyone's heads turning ti see Adam hand a girl her locker door.

"Woah. Talk about brute strength." Vanessa gawked as Chase walked over to Adam, dragging him and Bree with him as Leo and Vanessa stared.

"So. You have three new siblings. Whats it like?" She asked as Leo's eyes widened in horror, a nervous smile spreading across his face as the bell rang.

"Oh look gotta get to class!" He said before stopping and seeing Chase screaming and falling to the ground.

"What's up with the cute one?" Vanessa asked as Leo laughed, the two of them walking over to the three new students.

"Oh Chase? He has ultra sensitive bi- HEARING. He has really sensitive ears." Bree blurted as Vanessa frowned, questioning what she was really going to say. Chase sat up, resting his upper half on Adam's legs.

"What was that?" He asked, wiggling a finger in his ears. Vanessa frowned once more.

"It's called a bell. It rings every 45 minutes, 8 times a day so... good luck with that." Leo said and ran off to the locker rooms as Adam and Bree followed after, Chase falling.