Mission Thoughts

I sat at the island as I ate my two power pellets, already feeling more awake than I had been seconds ago as Chase walked back downstairs from waking Leo up with a blow horn, his usual weird smile on his face when he did something he'd consider "funny" or "evil."

"So... are you finally done getting back at Leo for last weeks exoskeleton disaster? Or are you going to continue blowing that air horn until it runs out of air." I asked Chase as he poured himself a cup of water, smirking.

"Both." He answered with a maniacal giggle as I rolled my eyes, finishing my orange juice.

"Well drink that water fast. I want to pummel you to the ground." I said with a smile as Chase raised a brow, keeping eye contact as he drank the water.

"Why pummel me? I'm not the one that woke you up with the loud snoring. That was Bree." He remarked as I rolled my head back and sighed.

I still wish I had the guts to tell him it wasn't Bree's horrendous snoring that woke me up.

"Yeah whatever. I just feel like body slamming someone." I said and walked to the elevator, Chase following after me.

We got down in time to see Adam get knocked to the ground by Bree, who cheered and high-fives Mr. Davenport.

"I never thought I'd see it happen." I muttered as Chase nodded his head in surprise, Davenport turning his head to see us.

"Oh good you guys are finally here. Chase, Ness, get in your mission suits." Davenport ordered as we walked in, giving one another odd looks.

"I thought we didn't wear our mission suits during training?" I said as Mr. Davenport walked over to the cyber desk.

"No you don't, but we aren't training today. Well, not right now, at least. I got a call not even two minutes ago that one of my most secure facilities has been hacked into. I need you four to go there and find the hackers before they discover your bionics." Mr. Davenport said as Adam, Bree, Chase and I shared nervous looks.

"Our files are akin that facility? I thought they were here?" Bree asked as Davenport shrugged.

"Well they are, but only you three. This cyber desk can only hold so much information, and it didn't have enough storage for Vanessa's file because of how unique some of her bionics are."  Mr. Davenport explained as Leo deadpanned at me.

"So I see you get all the cool stuff. But all I get is a 64 pack of crayons." Leo snapped towards Mr. Davenport, who clinched very slightly.

"Leo, we don't have time for this discussion again. Chase and Ness get in your capsules. Adam and Bree get ready to head to the facility I'll send Bree the coordinates."

"You hear that, Dottie?" Chase said as I grinned, nodding.

"My first mission as a bionic hero!" I cheered, running to my capsule. The glass frosted over as my mission suit practically appeared on my body, the frost disappearing as I walked out.

"Come on boys and girls we don't got all day!" Leo said as he began to follow us. I grabbed his shoulders, walking him over to Mr. Davenport. "Awe c'mon let me come with!"

"Leo if we did you'd probably press a button and release our bionic secret to NASA." I said before running after everyone.

"I AM TAKING HIGH OFFENSE TO THAT!" I heard Leo yell as I grabbed onto Bree, who super sped a to the facility that looked a lot like a smaller Pentagon.

I tried my best to hold in my excitement as we ran into the facility, now being surrounded by dark walls, blue lights and computers basically screaming at us.