Mission: Space

I walked down the stairs as I listened to Adam rant about history. It was surprising, considering the fact he always complained about not knowing what "The Declaration Of Independence" was. (Happy 4th of July bye to anyone who actually celebrates it).

"I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." Adam grinned as Leo, Bree, Chase and I stopped to look at him.

"Adam... please tell me you didn't-" I was cut off as Adam blew and popped the piece of gum, gagging in disgust in the process. "He did. He totally did." I turned away to stop myself from throwing up.

"Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus." Leo piped up as I looked up and smiled, along with my other bionic friends as we cheered.

"M-Dog!" We sang and all walked over to Marcus.

"Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deaky phone. "M-dog"?" Leo questioned as Chase nodded.

"Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames." He smiled as Marcus looked over to Leo.

"Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." He complained as Adam and I chuckled.

"Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr. Tiny McLittlestein." Adam said in a high voice, squishing his fingers together.

"Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?" Chase asked as Marcus shrugged.

"Ah, my dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." He answered as Leo snapped his fingers and pointed at Marcus accusingly.

"A-ha! You said your grandma was dead!" He yelled, thinking he had caught Marcus.

"The other one. But thanks for reminding me." Marcus choked up as I jammed my elbow into Leo's side. "I wish I could stay with you guys."

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo smiled as I smacked his arm.

"Leo! Give it a rest, will ya? Marcus hasn't done anything wrong since the guitar thing." I said as I turned to him.

"Nessie, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this "M-dog." Leo glared as I rolled my eyes.

"Look, Marcus I'm sure that you can stay with us until your dad gets back. We will just have to check it with Mr. Davenport." I said as he smiled.

"Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys." Marcus said before walking off as the bell rang. One of the football players tossed the football to the other, which started flying in Bree'a direction.

"Bree watch out!" Chase warned, waving his hand. In that moment the ball flew my direction and I quickly caught it, snapping my attention over to Chase as my eyes widened.

"Did— did you just? And I just- did I just catch a football?" I asked myself and turned to the two football players, smiling awkwardly as I handed them the ball.

"I think I just moved that ball with my mind." Chase whispered as Leo gawked.

"I did not know you could do that." He said as Chase looked at him.

"I didn't either." Chase replied, staring at his hand.

"So we are all going to ignore the fact I just caught a football?" I spoke as they all frowned at me. "What? I suck at sports!"

"Chase, this is amazing. You can move things with your mind! You're like a really cool magician. You know, if there was such thing as a really cool magician." Leo joked as I stabbed my fork into the chicken from my salad, leaning back in my chair at the cyber desk.