Saved the Day

I wasn't really one to be scared of a lot of things. Ignore the fear of rats and all, but other than that J was a pretty fearless person.

Except for right now at least. Principal Perry was currently doing a backpack check. I had every right to say no but... this woman scares me.

"A-ha! Cell phones are a violation." Perry said, just like she had to Leo who was now waiting by Adam and Chase.

"And you going through my personal belongings is illegal." I smiled as she narrowed her eyes at me, dropping my phone into the bin. I rolled my head back. "C'mon I need that! It tracks my blood pressure!" I said as she crossed her arms.

"And why does it do that?" She asked as I sighed.

"I'm diabetic." I lied as Perry grumbled, reaching in and handing my phone back as I smiled. "You have saved a life today."

"Yeah whatever. Just get back to your loser squad." She ordered as I walked over to Adam, Chase and Leo, who all gaped.

"You got your phone back for lying?" Leo gawked as I shrugged.

"It's a natural talent of mine. Perry knows she is never allowed to question the students mental or physical disabilities." I grinned as Chase crossed his arms at me.

"You really are good at what you do." He complimented as I shrugged.

"I am the smartest woman in the world." I said before yelling as Bree appeared in front of me. I smacked her arm roughly. "Quit doing that! Someone is going to catch you using your bionics!" I said as she scoffed.

"Don't worry. I use them all the time and no one has seen me. I am the fastest person in the world." She praised as Chase shook his head. "Besides, Chase didn't see me swipe his lunch money." Bree chuckled and showed us Chase's money. He patted his pockets, raising a brow at her.

"Oh you're good."

"Hey, you!" Perry yapped, shocking Bree who froze up. "How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line." She questioned as I made a pointed look at her.

"Uh... that wasn't me." Bree lied as Chase snickered awkwardly.

"Must've been somebody else." Chase continued as Adam chuckled.

"Yeah someone who can't climb ceilings." He smiled innocently before leaning down to me. "Saved it!" He sang as I shook my head.

"No. No you didn't." I deadpanned as he frowned at me.

"You four have an answer for everything, don't you?" Perry glared as I smiled.

"Well, I don't like to brag. But the answer to your question is yes." Chase and I said in unison as Perry gave the two of us an odd look. I clicked my tongue while fist bumping Chase.

"There's one thing I pride myself on..." Perry started before Chase interrupted.

"Your incredibly sturdy calves?" He asked.

"No!" Perry bellowed.

"You bloodhound sense of smell?" I questioned as Perry groaned.