Night of the Living Virus

Surprisingly, no one had noticed the new occupant on my hand since Chase gave me the promise ring, but they have noticed the locket that I wear almost every day.

I walked into the living room as Adam, Chase and Leo started up their game again. Mental Chaos. Chase and I played it last week, and it's about as addictive as cocaine. I was caught playing it last night by Tasha when I couldn't sleep.

Speaking of Tasha, she walked in, a not-so-happy look on her face. "Leo, will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a huge time-waster that is going to rot your brain." She ordered as Leo groaned in agitation. I ran up to the three boys, going to snatch Leo's headset before Mr. Davenport could.

"Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!" He grinned as J glared at him.

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much." Tasha put her hands in her hips as Mr. Davenport giggled.

"you're telling me. He almost beat my- hey who beat my high score?!" Davenport yelled as I grinned like a mad man and raised my hand in triumph.

"That would be me. I downloaded a bunch of cheat moves into my database and used it to beat your high score." I grinned as Davenport whined.

"That is so low of you, Ness." He complained as I scoffed.

"That's not low. That's clever." I said as I took the headset out of his hands. "Alright Adam, not to be a jerk but beat it. I still need to beat Chase after last week."

"Good luck, I have 47 hours of gameplay on this thing." Chase snickered as I showed him my gameplay hours, everyones eyes widening in shock. "How?! You would have to be playing this game everyday for over two weeks!" He asked as I shrugged.

"Why do you think I keep glitching?" I said and on cue I glitched, shocking Adam with a small bolt of lightning. "Ooh. Sorry." I apologized as Adam frowned, rubbing his chest while making the hole where I snapped him bigger. Bree walked in, an annoyed look on her face.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles." She said as I frowned.

"Really? You know they will only stay because of the house, right?" I asked Bree as she scoffed.

"No they won't. They totally think I'm cool enough to be in their clique." She grinned as I sighed, shaking my head.

"Whatever you say, darling." I said with a forced smile. Chase turned to Tasha.

"Hey, why does she get to have a party?" He asked.

"Because she needs to socialize more with girls so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." She said as I grimaced.

"Aw, but she's the champ!" Adam yelled as I held in a gag. Bree's loogie contests were something I never wanted to witness.

"You gotta work up a green one. They're, uh, meatier." She smiled, Davenport and I held the grimace.

"That's my little princess." He muttered before leaving the room.

"So, I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes, and then we're gonna shave Francesca's legs. Her knees have eyebrows." Bree grinned as I raised a brow.

"You do know that's not how sleepovers actually go, right?" I asked Bree, who laughed.

"Please, how many sleepovers have you had?" She asked while I calculated them.

"106. Not counting the one where Jessica left after throwing up glitter... that's when we were six. She's changed." I said as everyone frowned. "Anyways, I've had a sleepover with Stephanie. She's a total bitch. My house may have been small but it was still nice but all she did was complain about it. She stole half of my clothes, and some of my jewelry. Trust me, cancel this thing before it's too late, Bree." I said as she laughed.