Moving Out. Please Come Back.

I swiped away at my tablet as the elevator shot me down to the lab. The the small gust of wind told me the doors opened, and the fact that Adam yelled "Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!"

I slowly came to a stop between the main and side lab as Bree started yelling at her brothers, her eyes making contact with mine. I was trapped.

"Oh no." I muttered as she came walking over.

"Ness you have to get these to lame-Os off my back! I'm trying to talk to Caitlin!" She begged as I gave her a forced smiles.

"Listen, Bree. I'd love to... but I really don't want to. I don't want to be their next victim. Tell Caitlin I said hi and to stop crying over Rodney." I yelled loud enough for her to hear. All I heard was more crying as Bree glared at me, storming over to her capsule.

Adam, Chase and I followed her to the capsule's cyber desk, Bree silently laughing at us before she continued her conversation. I shook my head at her mistake, looking back down at my tablet as I heard a clang, looking back up to see Bree trying to pry her phone off of the magnet.

"I love magnets!" Chase cheered as I smacked his arm, him wincing and rubbing it, frowning at me. He sighed, demagnetizing the capsule as Bree grabbed her phone. We all followed her back upstairs, where Tasha and Davenport were talking in the living room.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" She asked as Mr. Davenport chuckled.

"Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive ..." he paused and looked over at me, seeing my sudden change of expression at the "explosive" part. "... chemicals." He said as Chase looked over to me, a solemn look in his eyes.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asked again, ignoring the pause.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha commented as Mr. Davenport laughed.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." He said as Tasha gave him a look that said otherwise.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" She said as Davenport smirked.

"Or as I like to call it a room full of me." He said cheekily as I chuckled.

"And your candy room." I mentioned as the three siblings gasped.

"There's a candy room?" Adam said as Mr. Davenport's eyes widened.

"Oh you guys didn't know about it? I found it like the day I first came to the house." I said as Mr. Davenport made a "stop talking" face, Adam's eyes only getting wider by the second.

"I HAVE TO GO THERE." Adam yelled before running off to find the room.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha said as Bree cheered.

"Yes! So long, bozos! Oh, but not you, Ness. Just dumb and dumber." She smiled as I nodded.

"Fine by me. Me, Ness and Adam will just turn it into the ultimate hang out area." Chase grinned as I nodded in agreement.

"That's right. No offense, Bree, but you're a little to girly." I said as she shrugged, running off to the lab to move her stuff upstairs as Chase turned to me.

"Zen?" I asked with a grin as he chuckled mischievously.

"Zen." He repeated as the two of us waved goodbye to Tasha and Davenport, running out of the house to go to the mall.