Chore Wars

Yes I mixed up episodes again. Cry about it.

I set my cereal bowl in the dishwasher as Leo walked in from the hallway, spitting the breathing tube from his goggles out of his mouth.

"Ugh. Okay. Toilet's clean. Bathtub's clean, sink is clean. And may I just say, you people are disgusting!" He grimaced as I chuckled, Tasha handing Leo his chore money.

"Is all of that really necessary?" I asked as he looked over to me.

"If you used or even looked in that bathroom... you'd understand." He muttered, counting his money before cheering. "Sweet! I have enough money to see the new Pig Zombie movie and get a T-shirt. Pig Zombie: Cruise Ship Massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas." He grinned as Tasha shook her head, turning down the chance for Leo to see the movie as Adam, Bree and Chase walked in.

"Leo, I know you want to be a superhero, but that's the worst costume ever." Adam laughed as I leaned on the counter.

"He was cleaning the bathroom so he could see his favorite movie." I told them as Leo nodded.

"Yep. But someone who shall remain nameless—" Leo started, looking over to his mom who waved at everyone. "— won't let me go."

"Wait a minute. You get paid money just for cleaning stuff?" Chase asked as Tasha nodded.

"Oh, yeah. Most kids have chores. You clean things around the house, and then you get an allowance from your parents." Tasha explained as I hummed in confirmation. I never had to do chores until I turned 14, since my nanny would always do them when she was at the house.

"I want chores!" Bree beamed.

"I want money." Chase walked over to Tasha.

"Oh, I want a big furry hat so I can wear it to scare animals!" Adam grinned as Tasha frowned at him.

"You guys can finish my chores. There's no reason for me to have money since Miss Bank-Manager put a freeze on my fun account!" Leo mused, throwing his gloves onto the counter and walking out as I grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice.

"What about you, Vanessa? How much do you make for doing chores?" Adam asked as I sipped on my juice.

"None. I do chores but I don't make any money since I got half a billion from my parents company that I have apparently been owning since they died. But the bank just told me yesterday about it since I turned 16 and got everything they owned. So I am now officially a millionaire." I praised as everyone's mouths dropped open.

"And you're just now talking about this?" Bree said as I shrugged. "What did you parents do for a living?!" She asked as I grinned.

"Valtech. They were coming back home to make the A really big deal with Tech Town." I smiled as they all frowned.

"Then why did you live in such a small home?" Adam said as Chase slapped him.

"My parents were not big on wanting attention. They just wanted to be successful business owners." I explained they all went back to what we were originally talking about.

After Tasha left, Adam lifted the couch up and tilted it, dirt and coins falling out of the crevices as he gasped. "That's where I put my luck floss!" He grinned, taking it out.