Page 6

"He does that. Anyways... Wanna watch a movie?" Sapnap asked casually.

"Is he okay? He..." George stared at Dream who was just laying there, arm fallen off of the couch.

"Oh. Yeah, yeah. He's fine. Come on. We can watch a movie," Sapnap decided and went to lead him. George stopped next to Dream for a moment and lifted his fallen arm, setting it back on the couch so he wasn't uncomfortable. George followed Sapnap upstairs and to his room. They watched a couple movies and George even exchanged numbers with Sapnap before he was dropped at home. George took a shower before changing for the night. He called Brady to tell him the news.

"I think they're my friends. Dream seems annoyed every time he sees me, but it's kind of his personality, to be honest," George said.

"What about the Sapnap guy?" Brady asked.

"He's just chill. He doesn't hate me, but he's not exactly close. But he willingly hangs out with me and talks to me."

"You met 2 strangers in a club and let them drag you to places on the first day. Now you went to their place and think you're friends?"

"Dream said they were my new friends on the first day too. But yes."

"Then congrats," Brady said. George hung up so he could sleep and woke early in the morning to a call that had vibrated his phone.

"Hello?" George aske, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"I'm almost at your place. Get ready," Dream said. "Bye." The call ended and George looked at the recent number. He added Dream's number to his contacts before hauling himself out of bed to change. He got on some jeans and a sweatshirt, grabbing his wallet as well. That's when George noticed the time. It was 3 in the morning. Where would Dream possibly want to take him at 3 in the morning? He didn't have much time to think since Dream texted him to get outside. George did and Dream rolled down the window. "Get in the front." George sat in the passenger's seat and Dream started driving.

"Where are we going?" George asked

"Why are you so worried?" Dream scoffed, not seeing the very apparent problem

"Because it's bloody 3 in the morning, Dream," George started texting Brady to tell him that if he was missing, Clay had taken him. But Dream peeked over and turned his phone off.

"Nope," Dream threw George's phone into the back.

"Hey!" George said.

"I'm not leading you to your death. Relax," Dream said. He drove and they got to Denny's which confused George. "We're getting breakfast." Dream paid for their food and the two ate in the parking lot.

"Can you stop being suspicious?" George asked.

"Alright, fine. I'm bored. Nick is hanging out with his friends today so I'm hanging out with you," Dream said.

"That was easy. See?" George said and Dream gave him a mocking look. They soon got to the mall and walked around. The store was practically empty since it was early. "Disney store!" George gasped.

"Ew, that's for kids," Dream said, giving a disgusted look.

"Oh," George said.

"I'm kidding! You got so sad! Oh, my God," Dream said with a smile. "Come on." They walked in and George looked around like a kid in a candy store.

"Okay, do I get baby Yoda or Stitch?" George held them both close to him.

"I don't know. It's your choice," Dream shrugged.

"I'm indecisive, Dream! Choose for me," George whined.

"Uh... I don't know! Yoda."

"Okay." George put the Stitch plushie back and bought the Baby Yoda one. "You can't say anything," George said.

"I didn't!" Dream smiled. "We should get you new clothes."

"My clothes are just fine."

"No. they're for sure not. I get my clothes here," Dream led George into multiple stores and got George some better clothes. Of course George still paid for it.

"What now?" George asked Dream who was looking at his phone.

"Uh... give me a sec," Dream leaned against a wall and George stood with him. Dream started texting and George couldn't help but look over and peek. He got a text and checked his phone to see a text from dream.

Dream: I know you're looking Stop snooping when you're not sneaky

"Okay. So Sapnap is gonna be at home tonight and he wants to hang out with us. He has some idea that he's not telling me about. Have you been to universal?" Dream asked.

"Universal? What's that?" George asked.

"Okay. Let's go then," Dream pulled George back to the car.

"Can we get food first?" George asked. He was secretly hungry and it was only almost 11 in the morning.

"Nope," Dream started driving.

"Dream, I'm actually really hungry."

"I know. They have food at Universal. You'll be okay." The two got to Universal Studios and George was amazed. They got in and George immediately grabbed Dream's wrist, yanking him to the Harry Potter area.

"My people," George said and Dream laughed.

"If you're gonna pull me, take my hand," Dream said which George did. "You're still hungry right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's get some snacks. They have, like, beer or butterbeer in the Harry Potter place and then the sweet shops or whatever."

"Are you a Harry Potter nerd, Dream?"

"...No..." Dream hesitated.

"Aww! Little Dreamy likes Harry Potter."

"Oh, shut up," Dream smiled and pushed George.

"Make me," George tested and Dream narrowed his eyes at George which made him stop.

"Let's go." Dream and George went around the Harry Potter section and tried all the snacks and drinks they could. "Still hungry?"

"No. If I eat more, I'm gonna throw up."

"Let's go on a roller coaster."

"Oh, God!" George said as he was practically dragged. Dream and George went on many of the rides which lasted until night time which is when they headed back to the house to meet Sapnap for whatever he had planned.