Page 9

George was under Dream's arm and they were both enjoying an intimate moment.

"George?" Dream took a deep breath and let out a shaky one.

"Yeah?" George asked.

"Do you... Do you wanna be my boyfriend?

"Mh-Hm." Dream could hear the hint of a smile in George's voice.

"I'm new to this, though."

"To date a boy?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"We should listen to Sapnap. About going to Disney World together," Dream said.

"That would be nice," George said. Dream kissed the top of his head and stood up.

"Let's skate. That's what we came here for." George got up and they both had fun before Sapnap walked in.

"Thank God I didn't walk in on you two having sex. Um... We should head home. There's gonna be a storm coming in and it's already started raining," Sapnap said.

"Nick, you're a dick," Dream said and walked out with George. They all returned their shoes and got in the car. Sapnap drove them all back to Dream and Sapnap's house. The rain was pretty bad so the car was parked in the garage.

"Your guys' house is huge. I live in a dumb flat," George said as he laid on the couch.

"Flat," Dream mocked. "Flat." He laughed.

"Oh, shut up."

"I'm gonna go play video games," Sapnap walked up and Dream pulled George up to his bedroom. Dream sat on his bed, leaning against the backboard, and George looked around.

"Is everything green?" George asked.

"It's my favorite color. Leave me alone," Dream said. "Well, this is yellow," he held up a bracelet on his bedside table. Lightning flashed outside and there was a loud boom of thunder. George crawled onto the bed and sat next to Dream, curling up to his side. Dream didn't hesitate to lie down as well and put an arm around George. He felt George nuzzle his head into his chest and pet the smaller's hair. George tried to get as close to Dream as possible and Dream was finding it cute. "Why did you break up with your girlfriend?"

"Oh... Uh, she and I went to a club and she cheated on me with another guy, then pretended she didn't know me," George answered, gripping Dream's hoodie in his hand. "You?"

"She was toxic overall." They stayed quiet for a bit and then George fell asleep. Dream didn't want to let go of him, so they both ended up sleeping together.

In the morning, Dream woke when George stirred in his arms.

"Morning," Dream smiled when George finally opened his eyes. They were face to face and inches apart.

"Morning," George brushed some hair off his face and closed his eyes again, snuggling up to Dream. The door suddenly opened and Dream looked to see Sapnap.

"Can you two love birds wake up? I need breakfast," he said.

"Food?" George muttered.

"Yes! Food! That's what I crave, George. So wake up!" Sapnap shook him viciously.

"Okay! Okay! I'm awake!" George said and Sapnap stopped.

"My job is done." He walked out and shut the door. Dream was the first to get us and take a shower. He tried to be quick so he didn't keep Sapnap waiting but still made sure he was clean. Dream got dressed in his usual style. A hoodie and jeans. He got out and George was now standing, walking around the room. He hadn't realized that Dream was done, so he was just looking at some pictures on the dresser.

"Hi," Dream wrapped his arms around George's waist.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to snoop," the Brit boy said.

"You're not snooping."

"I like your family photo," George picked one up. Dream set a hand on George's, the one that was holding the frame, and looked over it.

"Yeah. It wasn't too long ago."

"Is that your sister?"

"Yeah. We call her Drista. It's our nickname for her. You might get to meet my family one day. They're pretty nice."

"You never say anything about them," George said.

"It never came up in a conversation," Dream said. "Come on. Let's go down before Sapnap gets upset." The two headed downstairs and Sapnap took orders.

"Okay... George, what do you want?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh... Um... I don't know. I'll take whatever Dream got," George said. The food arrived soon and the 3 boys sat at the coffee table in the living room, eating their food. George had taken a liking to the waffles he had gotten and ended up stealing Dream's. Of course, Dream didn't stop him and found it adorable.

"I'm just third-wheeling here..." Sapnap said.

Sapnap went to play video games with some of his other friends, so Dream decided to hang out with George.

"Can we go to my place so I can take a shower and change?" George asked.

"Yeah. Let's go," Dream got his keys and they headed out. It was his turn to look around George's room and George took a shower, this time. George's room was simple. There were only a couple of pictures of his family and a few of his friends, but the one thing that caught Dream's eye was a strange-shaped, yellow gem.

"What did you find?" George bounced over, hugging Dream around the torso.

"What's this?" Dream held the gem.

"Oh. My mum actually got that for me a while ago. It's a topaz. My birthstone." George took it and observed it as Dream observed him. George was wearing a hoodie and a cute, white skirt. Dream, of course, didn't mind. He liked it and he knew George was getting comfortable with wearing them. He was surprised by how touchy George was getting even though he had never dated a guy before. "Dream? Dream!" George snapped his fingers in front of his eyes.

"Sorry. What?" Dream asked.

"You're staring. I was asking what you wanted to do today." George set the topaz in its box and locked it.

"How about that trip to Disney world?" Dream asked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Only if you want to."

"Yes, please! I wanna go so bad! I've never been there and it sounds so fun! Please, Dream!" George jumped up and down and pulled on Dream's arm.

"Okay. Okay," the taller chuckled.

Melancholy: DreamNotFoundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें