Page 8

George was overly happy the next day. He was texting Brady about what had happened the previous night and how both he and Dream had admitted they liked each other. Brady was pretty chill with George liking guys which made George feel more comfortable or confident. Today, George had some plans to walk around the neighborhood near him. He got out of his apartment and was suddenly grabbed by Sapnap.

"Hey!" George said as he was shoved in the back of Sapnap's car.

"Hey, George," Dream said from the passenger seat.

"Hey. Uh... I have plans today, guys," George said.

"Too bad," Sapnap said. "We're all hanging out today."

"What were your plans anyway? You don't have any other friends," Dream said.

"I was planning on being lonely," George said and the boys ignored him. "What are we doing?"

"Not sure. We could go see Disney World here," Sapnap said. "Unless you two wanna visit as a couple."

"What?" Dream asked and looked at Sapnap.

"You made the mistake of leaving your phone on speaker last night. I heard you and George talking."

"Oh..." George went quiet and blushed.

"Do you blush for everything?"

"Shut up. It's cute," Dream said.

"See?" Sapnap said. "Daddy Dream to the rescue of his little prince. His baby boy."

"Stop," George whined. "Do you guys have roller skating places here?"

"We could go there. That would be sick."

"I haven't been roller skating in years," Dream said. "I'm probably going to fall."

"I'll help you!" George got excited.

"Let's go," Sapnap said and drove to a red brick building. It was more old-fashioned which George really liked. He was used to seeing brick buildings like these in the UK, but mainly around his old neighborhood. In a sense, he felt more at home. The only reason George had really chosen to go to the roller skating rink was because he secretly wanted Dream to take him to Disney World on a cute couple date. George, Sapnap, and Dream went into the building and got their roller skates. George got blue ones and Sapnap and Dream stared at the odd dark color.

"Why is almost everything you wear blue?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, I get it if it's your favorite color, but that's an overload..." Sapnap added.

"Oh, yeah, it's my favorite color, but I'm colorblind. The only color I can see is blue. So I just like it," George said.

"So what color does my hoodie look like to you?" Dream asked George.

"Yellow," George said. "Right?"

"Y-Yeah..." Dream didn't have the guts to tell his lover that the hoodie was actually green.

"You should meet my friend Karl," Sapnap said. "He's partly colorblind."

"Are you gonna taunt me about this, Sapnap?" George stood up. "Also, I know the look on your face, Dream. That hoodie is green." Sapnap and Dream looked at each other then back at George who skated off.

"Need help?" Sapnap asked Dream who was struggling to stand.

"Yeah," Dream said. George happily skated around. Music was playing through the speakers and he was having fun, even if he was alone. He was gliding around the pretty full rink with ease, not falling or tripping at all. Meanwhile, Sapnap was trying to help Dream even get into the rink. People were staring at the two, but Dream would give them rude gestures or looks, making them look away or walk off. As soon as he got into the rink, he and Sapnap skated in one area for a bit. But Dream's best friend soon left him to go talk to a few girls who were flirting with him. Dream leaned against the rail and looked around, trying to spot George who was dodging people left and right, skating in small circles, and showing off in general. George knew that Dream was watching him. He felt the gaze on him which would usually put pressure on people, but George stayed perfectly calm. George noticed Dream looking pretty alone and saw Sapnap in a corner with 5 girls around him.

"Hi," George said and stopped near Dream.

"Hi," Dream sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I can't skate, that's all. Nick said he'd help but... you saw what he's up to."

"I can stay with you."

"I thought I pissed you off."

"No. I just get upset about being colorblind sometimes. My friends in the UK used to mess with me a lot. They'd show me colors and tell me I was wrong. It's not really offensive to me. It's fine," George shrugged. "Come on. I'll help you." George extended his hands to Dream who took them. Dream was unsteady and tried to skate, but just fell.

"Can we get one of those private rooms? The ones people book for parties or whatever. I don't wanna fall in front of all these people," Dream said.

"Yeah!" George said. He liked the thought of being in a room alone with his crush. They booked a room and George helped Dream. "Don't push yourself forward. Just try and step first." Dream tried and slipped. His leg kicked out in front of him and knocked George down as well. Dream landed first and George landed on his lap, straddling him.

"Now this is an awkward position..." Dream said. George bit his lip and Dream moved his hand to remove George's bottom lip from in between his teeth. Dream leaned in and kissed George, wrapping an arm around George's waist as the brunette's hands went on Dream's shoulders. George leaned into the kiss and soon pushed Dream to lay down. They both pulled apart and weren't as awkward this time. "Let's try again." Dream and George both got up and it took them both 30 minutes until Dream finally could skate on his own. "Thanks for this," Dream said when they sat to the side, taking a break.

"Mh-Hm," George said. He leaned his head onto Dream's arm. He let Dream put his arm around him and felt safe in the intimate moment.