Page 7

Dream drove to his and Sapnap's place with George who was looking out the window. Dream unsurely turned on the radio and got no reaction from George, so he took that as his confirmation that it was okay.

"What are you thinking?" Dream asked.

"Hm? Oh, I'm-I'm just daydreaming," George said.

"About?"

"Nothing." Dream smiled to himself and shook his head.

"That's obviously a lie." George stayed quiet and looked back out the window. They got to the house and went in.

"Finally. Okay. Come on, sit," Sapnap said and all 3 of them sat on the tile floor of the kitchen. "I came up with an idea that I thought would be super interesting. Spin the bottle, but truth or dare."

"You're not creative at all, are you?" Dream scoffed and George giggled. They played and it got boring soon.

"Okay, whoever this spin lands on, they have to wear an outfit of the other two player's choice the next time they go to the club. Everyone okay with that?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, I'm down," Dream said.

"Oh... Um... Sure," George said. Sapnap spun the bottle and it landed on George. "No!" He whined and laid back.

"Let's get you that outfit," Sapnap said. The 3 went out late and went to get clothes. "This looks like it would fit him," Sapnap said.

"And this," Dream whispered. They had George stand away so he couldn't see what they were getting. "I don't wanna make him look bad, though," Dream told Sapnap.

"Okay. Fine. Find some matching stuff, then," Sapnap said. They paid for the clothes and didn't let George see the outfit.

"Should I take him tonight?" Dream asked. "I wanna do that."

"Okay. Make him wear it at the house. I wanna see the look on his face before you go. I'm pretty tired so I'm just gonna sleep."

"Okay." They took George to the house and shoved the clothes in his arms before pushing him into the bathroom. "Hurry up, George!" Dream groaned. "It's been 5 minutes."

"Fine," George came out in a red skirt and cropped blue hoodie. The skirt was high waisted so he had pulled it up higher. George had knee high black stockings and flats on as well. Dream found himself staring at George in an unnatural way and immediately closed his mouth since he was staring.

"Oh, my God!" Sapnap laughed and George blushed, looking down.

"It's not that bad," Dream said and George looked at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's fine." Dream drove George out and let him keep his clothes in the back just in case he really wanted to change. They went in and George was getting looks, but Dream tried his best to make George feel better.

"I hate you and Sapnap," George said finally. He had been trying to get on Dream's nerves and Dream had noticed it. He was trying to stay patient, but George finally broke him. Dream grabbed George's arm and yanked him to the bathroom, pulling him into a stall where they wouldn't be seen.

"What are you doing?" Dream asked George, annoyed.

"What are you doing?" George tried to pull away from Dream. "Let go of me!"

"No! You listen! You're annoying me on purpose and you're trying to act all innocent. That's not gonna work here, George!" Dream leaned in by his face.

"Dream, please, you're hurting me!" George said. Dream released his grip and looked George up and down. He felt a pull towards George and went with it. Within seconds, Dream had his lips on George's. He was about to pull away, but he felt George kissing back. George's hands slid onto Dream's shoulders as Dream let his hands move to George's waist. They pulled apart to get a breath and George was blushing, fully red. Dream felt himself craving more, but held himself back. On the other hand, George was in complete shock.

"I'm sorry," Dream let go of George, backing off.

"No. That-That was... um..."

"Good? Bad?"

"Good." Dream felt a smile spread across his face and George was still blushing.

"You're adorable," Dream said and walked out of the stall. George was in a bit of surprise, but followed Dream. "We should head back."

"I should get home," George said.

"Yeah." They got to the car and Dream dropped George up, but no words were exchanged. Dream drove home and went to take a shower, rethinking everything that happened. George probably hated him now and he would never be able to live that up from Sapnap. Dream checked his phone to see if he had gotten a text or anything from George, but there was nothing. He barely slept that night and his mind was racing. At 2 in the morning, Dream got a call and answered it. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, Dream," George said.

"George."

"Did I wake you?"

"No. I haven't slept yet."

"Same. Can we just stay on the phone?" George asked.

"Of course," Dream said and put the phone on speaker, setting it next to him as he laid down. "George, are things awkward between us after the kiss?"

"I don't know, Dream. I don't want things to be awkward," George said.

"I don't either."

"Dream, I think I like you. I've only dated one girl in my life and I realize I-I felt nothing for her. But... when you kissed me it was different."

"I've dated many girls and I think I prefer this kiss over anything I've done with them. So I like you too." As soon as Dream said it, he felt a weight lifted off his chest. He was able to smile and was actually happier.

"Thanks, Dream," George said and Dream hummed. Within minutes, there were soft snores coming from the other side of the phone. Dream fell asleep to the sound of George's snores and got a good few hours of rest. Of course he dreamt about George for the few hours he got.