Character Sketch

Agarwals:

Rakesh Agarwal Naina's father, running diamond jewellery in Ahmedabad

Rama Agarwal Naina's mother, a loving wife and mother.

Naina Agarwal 21 years old girl who is pursuing her MBA in Mumbai. A very bright student throughout her life.

Preeti Agarwal 20 years old girl Naina's younger sister but actually her best friend and soul sister. Both Preeti and Naina are studying in Mumbai.

A small family of four who love and support each other always.

Maheshwaris:

Jai Prakash Maheshwari Sameer and Rohan and Pandit's grandfather. Loves his grandson Sameer a lot. But when it comes to his family's name he doesn't listen to anyone. He is conservative and strict but also a very sweet person.

Tara Maheshwari, wife  of Jai Prakash Maheshwari and Sameer and Rohan and Pandit's grandmother. She isn't as conservative and strict as her husband but sometimes doesn't speak anything against him.

Jagdish Maheshwari, elder son of Jai Prakash Maheshwari. Pandit's father and tauji of Sameer and Rohan. He is a judge by profession.

Abha Maheshwari, wife of Jagdish Maheshwari, mother of Pandit and taiji of Sameer and Rohan.

Vivek Maheshwari, Sameer's father, runs textile and construction business in Ahmedabad. Best friends with Rakesh Agarwal. He isn't conservative at all but doesn't go against his father.

Vishakha Maheshwari, Sameer and Rohan's mother. Very loving and supportive but can not say anything in front of her father-in-law.

Sameer Maheshwari, 23 years old has completed his MBA from London and has joined his father in the family business.

Rohan Maheshwari, 20 years old younger brother of Sameer and good friend of Preeti. He is studying law in Ahmedabad and helps his father and brother in legal matters in the office.

Raghav Maheshwari, the only son of Jagdish and Abha. He is the same age as Sameer and his best friend also. Everyone calls him Pandit fondly.

Manoj Agarwal, Sameer and Pandit's best friend. All 3 are inseparable and love and support each other always. Everyone fondly calls him Munna.

Hema and Kamya are friends of Naina and Preeti. They are also studying in Mumbai with Preena and belong to Ahmedabad.