Mysore Part 2

First of all a big SORRRY to all of you for being super late. I had just been so busy due to festivities and my studies. And then once I wrote the chapter and deleted more than half of it because I wasn't happy with the outcome. So that also delayed the update.

Next update will try to give as early as possible as a compensation.

Birds chirped outside on the trees and the sun shone brightly in the sky. Two souls were sleeping peacefully snuggled into each other. It was 9 am and neither of them felt like getting up. Naina stirred in sleep and turned around to check time. She saw the time and got up with a jerk.

"Naina, kya hua jaan. Aise achanak se kyun uth gayi?' Sameer rubbed his eyes and said.

"Sameer 9 baj gaye hai. Uthiye warna breakfast band ho jayega". Naina starts getting up and says. Sameer pulls her back and makes her lie down. He captures her lips and starts kissing. Naina is shocked for a few seconds but starts responding after a while. He leaves her only when they run out of breath.

"Meri good morning kiss diye bina kahan ja rahi thi. Aur aaj mera uthne ka mann nahi hai, to break ko maro goli. Aaj hotel mein rehte hai and mood kiya to aas paas kahin ghoom aayenge". Sameer says.

"Sameer main bas washroom ja rahi thi. Theek hai hum aaj kahin nahi jate hai. Aapko aur sona ke mann hai ya uth rahe hai abhi. Kal zyada thak gaye aap lagta hai". Naina says.

"Zyada nahi thaka but aaj laziness ho rahi hai. Uth raha hoon abhi. Aur tum jao fresh ho jao, phir main chala jaonga". He says. Naina gets up and goes to the washroom. Sameer sleeps for some more time. When Naina comes out she sees him asleep again. She doesn't wake him and goes into the living room.

Sameer wakes up after sometime and doesn't find her around. He goes to the washroom first and then into the living room. He finds her looking out of the French window and goes and hugs her from the back. Naina shudders first and then when she feels his arms around her waist she relaxes and leans in his chest. He kisses on her ear and shoulder and leaves his mark on her collarbone.

"Main coffee bana kar lati hoon". Naina blushes and says and moves out of his hold. But Sameer pulls her back and she lands on his chest. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and says "abhi coffee nahin, romance ka time hai. Coffee baad mein bana lena, abhi yahin baitho meri baahon mein thodi der".

And saying this he hugs her. Naina also hugs him back and keeps her head on his chest. "Sameer aaj ghar ki badi yaad aa rahi hai. Maa papa Preeti mummyji papaji Rohan bhaiya sabki yaad aa rahi hai. Ek baar phone kar le kya ghar par". She looks up at him and asks.

"Naina, bas do din to bache hai honeymoon khatam hone. Parson to ghar jana hi hai wapas to phone karke kya karna hai". Sameer held her face in his palms and replied. Naina nods and again keeps her head on his chest. They stay in the same position for some more time.

"Chalo ab coffee peete hai. Aur shaam ko to party bhi hai so zyada duur kahin nahin jaate hai aaj". Sameer leaves her and says. Naina then goes to make coffee. She gets the coffee and they again sit down and start talking. Sameer's romance mode was on as usual. He pulls Naina close to him and Naina keeps her head on his chest. He slides his hand under her night suit top and starts making circles. Naina feels ticklish and she asks Sameer to stop.

"Sameer, gudgudi ho rahi hai. Please mat kariye". But her pleads are unheard and he continues making circles. Naina looks at him and again makes a face while pleading but he keeps smirking. He only stops when he feels he has had enough. Naina hits him on his chest and says "aap bahut bure hai. Kyun tang karte hai mujhe itna". And makes a pout.

Sameer pulls her cheeks and pecks her pout and says "tumko pyaar aur tang karne ka, dono ka haq sirf mujhe hai".

After the coffee, they decide to order something to eat before they go out. It was past the hotel breakfast time so they had to order separately. After finishing the breakfast, they started getting ready. Sameer books the car as they had to go to Chamundeshwari Temple. It was the closest place to visit from their hotel.