Dadu Changes his Decision

Next morning, Vivek and Pandit go for the meeting with Khanna and Khanna. As expected, the meeting was fruitful and the project was finalised on terms and conditions as per Maheshwaris. Vivek and Pandit were very happy with the outcome.

In the evening, when Vivek and Pandit reached home, Sameer asked them about the meeting. Pandit gave him all the details and told him that the project was finalised and it all happened because of Naina. Everyone except Sameer, Vivek and Pandit were confused as to how Naina could be the one who is responsible for the finalisation of the project.

"Congratulations Sameer, Vivek and Pandit. But mujhe ek baat nahi samajh aayi. Iss project mein Naina ka naam kaise aaya." Dadu asks.

"Woh Papa actually project ki presentation and baki ki details Naina ne banayi thi". Vivek tells him.

"Magar Naina ne kyun banai. Yeh kaam to Sameer karta hai na." Dadu again asks.

"Friday ki dopahar mein, jab main aur Pandit presentation dekhne baithe to pata chala ki woh to udd gayi hai. Sameer ne accident se pehle uss par saara kaam khatam kar diya tha lekin office wale system se woh file gayab thi. Phir jab shaam ko hum ghar aaye to Sameer ne mujhse poocha bhi ki kya hua hai koi problem to nahi hai, to maine baat taal di yeh keh kar ki koi problem nahi hai bas thakaan hai. Phir usne Pandit se poocha to usne saari baat bata di. Naina ne sab suna aur boli main help kar doongi aur agle 3 din tak Sameer, Naina aur Pandit ne mil kar uss project par phir se kaam kiya aur Naina ne presentation bhi bahut ache se banayi saari detailing ke saath. Aur aaj usi ki wajah se yeh project humko mila hai. Thank you beta for helping us". He tells dadu and thanks Naina.

"Papa please mujhe thank you mat boliye. Main apne college mein presentations banati thi for project work so mujhko aata tha. And jab family mein zaroorat pade to humko apni capabilities ko utilise karke help karni chahiye na. Bas wohi maine kiya. Agar yeh kaam Sameerji, Pandit ya Rohan bhaiya karte to kya aap unko bhi thank you bolte. Nahi na to phir mujhe bhi mat boliye". Sameer feels proud listening to Naina's reply and a big smile comes on Vivek and Vishakha's face. Dadi, tauji and taiji also bless her but dadu doesn't say anything.

Sameer and Naina had a little hope that after this project dadu might agree for Naina joining the office but when dadu doesn't say anything, they feel dejected. Everyone leaves to get fresh and Naina and Sameer come to their room. "Naina waise to mujhe ab koi umeed nahi hai ki dadu kabhi manenge tumhare office join karne ke liye, lekin kahin na kahin mujhe laga shayad project finalisation ki baat sun kar woh kuch keh de. Aur tumhari capabilities ko dekh kar apna decision badal le. Magar unhone to koi reaction hi nahi diya". Sameer says sadly.

"Sameer laga to mujhe bhi tha ki dadu shayad maan jaye but it's ok. Humne decide kiya tha na ki hum ab koi umeed nahi rakhenge so let's just forget it now. Chalo tum fresh ho jao main tumhari coffee le aati hoon uske baad". Naina says to him.

Pandit would come and give all the updates of the office to Sameer everyday after coming back from office. Sometimes Naina would be around and give her inputs and sometimes they would just discuss the stuff without her. Few more days passed like this and it was time for Sameer to visit the doctor. Sameer and Naina reach the hospital and meet the doctor. Doctor opens the plaster and checks for the progress of healing.

"Healing to bahut ache se hui hai lekin abhi thoda time aur rest dena hoga leg ko. Main koi  plaster nahi baandh raha hoon ab iss par lekin precautions pehle jaise hi lene honge. Same medicines will continue for one week. You don't need to be confined to the bed but don't give too much pressure also. Within 10 days your leg should be fine Sameer. One week ke baad we will again check and then decide the next step". Doctor told them.

"Doctor kya main office jaa sakta hoon ab?" Sameer asks him.

"Sameer doctor ne bola na abhi ki pressure nahi dena hai leg ko so abhi office nahi ja sakte ho tum". Naina says.