Getting to know the families

Mumbai, a city of dreams as they call it. People come here to fulfil their wishes but 2 girls came here to study in their favourite colleges. One is doing an MBA, the younger one is doing Fashion Designing.

"Preeti uth na dekh subah ke 7.30 baj gaye hai. Tu abhi nahi uthi na to main tujhe chhod kar college chali jaoongi." And she is our Naina who is trying to wake up her sleeping sister. Both the sisters are studying in Mumbai and living all by themselves in a flat in Andheri.

Naina was in the final year of her MBA course and Preeti was doing Fashion Designing. Naina wanted to finish her MBA and then join some company to get some experience and later on join her father's business. Preeti wanted to open a boutique in Ahmedabad so she had come with Naina to Mumbai.

In Ahmedabad

In the garden of a beautiful bungalow a young man can be seen exercising. A boy enters and says "bhaiya aur kitni exercise karoge. Office ke liye late ho jayenge." The young man replies "bas Rohan 10 minutes aur lagenge fir main ready hone ja raha hoon." And he is none other than our favourite Sameer.

Sameer finishes his exercising and goes to his room to freshen up. After getting ready he comes down to have breakfast with his family. "Good morning dadu and dadi. Good morning tauji and taiji.  Good morning mom and dad. Pandit kahan hai abhi tak neeche nahi aaya kya?" "Bhai main yahan hoon." Pandit comes down and says.

"Aao jaldi jaldi sab table par baitho, nashta lag gaya hai." Vishakha comes out of the kitchen along with Abha and Ramdhari and keeps the dishes on the table. Pandit opens the lids and smells the food and makes a face. "Yeh kya banaya hai maa aapko pata hai main poha nahi khata."

Dadu says "jo nashta bana hai wohi khana padega. Agar nahi pasand hai to bhooke raho. Tumhare liye kuch alag se nahi banega." Pandit gulps in fear and starts eating his breakfast. Looking at his sulking face, Sameer and Rohan giggles. Pandit gives them a 'baad mein dekh loonga tum dono ko' look.

Everyone finishes their breakfast and gets up to leave for the office. Jai Prakash also gets up to leave but Sameer asks him "Dadu where are you going?" Dadu replies "arre tum log ke saath office ja raha hoon". "Aap kahin nahi ja rahe hai, aap ghar par rahiye aur aaram kariye." Rohan, Pandit and Vivek also agree with Sameer. Jagdish comes down ready to leave for his court. "Abha main court ke liye nikal raha hoon. Lunch tak aa jaoonga".

Everyone leaves for their respective workplaces leaving behind dadu, dadi, Vishakha and Abha at home. Dadu starts a conversation and says "Tara main soch raha tha Sameer ki padhai bhi khatam ho gai hai aur usne office bhi acche se sambhal liya hai. To kyun na uski shaadi ka ab socha jaye." "Haan ji main bhi yehi soch rahi thi. Kya kehti ho tum dono Vishakha aur Abha." Tara replies.

"Papa aap sahi keh rahe hain. Lekin ek baar humko Sameer se bhi pooch lena chahiye kahin usko koi pasand to nahi." Vishakha says this.

"Bahu jaise aaj tak sab ki arranged marriage hui hai waise hi Sameer ki bhi hogi. Hamare khandan mein aaj tak sabhi faisle bado ne liye hai aur wohi sabne maane hai to Sameer ko bhi man-na padega. Maheshwari khandaan mein Love marriage na aaj tak hui hai na aage kisi ki hogi" Jai Prakash replies to Vishakha. "Lekin papa ek baar pooch ke dekh le." Vishakha replies. "Bahu inhone bola na Sameer ki shaadi hamari pasand ki ladki se hogi". Tara replies to Vishakha. Vishakha doesn't say anything after that and sits quietly.

On the other side, in a white bungalow, a couple were sitting and having breakfast. They are Naina and Preeti's parents, Rama and Rakesh. Rama says to Rakesh "suniye ji Naina ke college ka yeh aakhri saal hai aur ab uski shaadi ki umar bhi ho gayi hai to kyun na uske liye ladka dekhna shuru karein". "Keh to tum sahi rahi ho Rama lekin ek baar Naina se pooch lete hai ki usko koi pasand to nahi". "Ji theek hai aap usse baat kar lijiyega" replies Rama.