Packing and Taking Off for Honeymoon

Next morning, Naina wakes up with the sound of drums beating. She gets up and walks towards the door to see where the sound is coming from. She opened the door to peep outside, but there was complete silence in the house. She closes the door, but the sound is still coming. She goes towards the balcony and sees people dancing on the road and playing drums.

She checks the time and it's already 7 am. She takes her clothes from the cupboard and goes to get ready. She comes out after 15 minutes all dressed up. Sameer had also woken up by then. She sees him up already.

"Good morning". Naina wishes him.

"Good morning". Sameer stretches himself and replies to her.

"Neend theek se aayi na aapko. Kal bahut thak gaye the aap". Naina asks him.

"Thakne ke baad jo neend aati hai na, it is the best sleep. Main acche se soya hoon kal". Sameer replies to her.

"Aap fresh ho jaiye, main coffee bana kar le aati hoon". Naina tells him. Sameer nods his head.

Naina goes down and wishes Vishakha, Abha, Vivek, dadu and dadi. "Beta Sameer uth gaya?" Vishakha asks her.

"Ji maa woh uth gaye hai". Naina replies to her.

"Theek hai jao tum coffee bana lo uske liye. Hum sab ne chai pee li hai". Vishkaha tells her. Naina nods and goes to the kitchen to make coffee for herself and Sameer. After making the coffee she keeps the cups in a tray and goes to her room. When she enters their room, she sees Sameer has slept again. She shakes her head and says "inka kuch nahi ho sakta".

"Sameer uthiye, aap fir se so gaye. Kya hua hai aapko. Kal bhi der se uthe aur aaj fir dobara so gaye". Naina wakes him up. She touches his forehead to check if he has temperature, but thankfully he didn't have any fever. Sameer then slowly opens his eyes again and sees Naina standing there. He asks with his eyes kya hua.

"Aap to jag gaye the na to dobara kaise so gaye. Tabiyat theek hai na". Naina asks him.

"Bas lazy ho raha tha to fir se so gaya. Aur tabiyat bilkul theek hai". Sameer tells her.

"Chaliye uthiye, aur fresh ho kar aaiye warna coffee thandi ho jayegi". She tells him. He nods and gets up and goes to freshen up. She makes the bed in the meantime. He comes out within 5 minutes. She offers him the coffee and he sits on the couch. Naina also takes her coffee and sits next to him.

"Aaj coffee kaise pee rahi ho?" Sameer sees her drinking coffee and asks.

"Haan aaj mann kar raha tha coffee peene ka to apne liye bhi bana li". She replies. Sameer says hmm and sips on his coffee.

"Aaj packing karni hai na?" Sameer asks her. Naina nods her head. "Chalo breakfast ke baad kar lenge. Main tumhari help kar doonga". Sameer says. Naina nods her head.

Sameer goes to get ready and Naina takes out his clothes. He comes out in 10 minutes and both of them get ready and go down for breakfast. They greet the elders and Sameer goes into the living room to sit with everyone while Naina moves towards the kitchen.

"Ramdhari bhaiya, nashta ban gaya ki kuch karna baaki hai". Naina asks him.

"Bhabhi sab ho gaya hai, bas sabki chai aur Sameer bhaiya ki coffee banani baaki hai". He replies to her.

"Aap nashta lagane ki taiyari kariye, tab tak main chai bana deti hoon aur coffee bhi". She then starts making tea for everyone and puts another pan on the gas to make coffee.

"Aur bhaiya, aaj subah bahar se bahut dhol bajne ki awaaz aa rahi thi, kya ho raha tha bahar". Naina asks Ramdhari.

"Bhabhi woh saamne ki jhopdi mein kisi ke yahan baccha hua hai to isliye khushi mein dhol peet rahe the". Ramdhari tells her.