Developing emotions and trust

Next morning Naina woke up due to sun rays falling on her eyes. She gets up and checks the time. It is just 7 am. She looks on her other side and sees her handsome husband deep in sleep. She admires him and thinks how lucky she is to get a husband like him. Sameer moves a bit in his sleep and seeing this Naina gets down from the bed and goes to the washroom. She didn't want him to see her admiring him. She takes out her clothes from the suitcase and goes inside.

She comes out after 15 minutes getting dressed. She stands in front of the mirror and starts getting ready. She opened her washed hair and dried it with a towel. She started applying sindoor and a little bit of kajal and wore a bindi. She feels a gaze on her and turns around to see Sameer staring at her.

"Good morning". She greets him.

"Good morning. Meri subah ko itna beautiful banane ke liye thank you". Sameer replies to her.

She blushes a little and asks "aap kab uthe?"

"Jab tum apne baal sukha rahi thi". Sameer says.

"Aap fresh ho jaiye main aapki coffee bana kar lati hoon". Naina tells him.

"Hmm ok". Sameer replies.

Naina goes down and sees Vishakha, Abha, dadu and dadi having their tea. She goes towards them and wishes them good morning and touches their feet. Dadu and dadi bless her and Vishakha and Abha give her a smile. She started going towards the kitchen when Vishakha stopped her.

"Naina, thank you beta". Vishakha says.

"Maa thank you kis liye". Naina asks her, puzzled.

"Beta, mujhe khushi hai tum meri batayi saari baaton ka dhyan rakh rahi ho". Vishakha replies.

"Maa please aap thank you mat boliye. Main ab iss ghar ki bahu hoon aur saare reeti riwaz follow karne ki poori koshish karoongi. Agar kabhi mujhse galti ho jaye, to please aap mujhe daant lena. Lekin aage se thank you mat kahiyega". Naina says to her.

"Vivek ne ekdum sahi choose kiya hai tumhe. Tum sach mein Rama bhabhi ki parchai ho. Jao ab tum Sameer ki coffee bana ke le jao warna abhi awaaz lagana shuru kar dega". Vishakha tells her.

Naina goes into the kitchen, prepares tea for herself and coffee for Sameer. She puts the cups on a tray and goes to her room. When she enters the room, she doesn't find Sameer in the room. She keeps the tray on the table. She thinks he is in the washroom but when she turns towards the washroom she sees that the door is locked from outside. She then noticed that the balcony door was open. She goes out and calls him. "Sameerji aap yahan kya kar rahe hai. Chaliye coffee pee lijiye".

"Main bas fresh air ke liye bahar aaya tha. Aaj kal workout nahi ho pata hai to socha thodi der balcony mein chala jaon. Chalo chai aur coffee peete hai". Sameer replies to her.

They come inside and Naina gives him his coffee. "Umm subah ki coffee agar perfect ho to saara din acha jata hai. This is just my kind of coffee. Strong and not so sweet. Thank you for this coffee". Sameer says after taking the first sip of his coffee.

"Aap coffee pee kar ready ho jaiye. Main aapke kapde nikal deti hoon aur bed kar deti hoon. Fir neeche jaa kar main breakfast ka dekhti hoon". Naina tells him.

Sameer finishes his coffee and goes to get ready. Naina makes the bed and takes out his clothes and keeps it on the bed. She went down and went to the kitchen to see the breakfast.

"Ramdhari bhaiya, breakfast mein sab kya khana pasand harte hai. Main help kar doon kuch aapki ya main bana doon kuch". Naina asks him.

"Bhabhi, dadu dadi to halka hi khate hai jaise poha, dalia ya upma. Baki sab to paranthe ya sandwich ya samosa ya pakode khate hai. Aaj taiji ne aloo wala sandwich aur upma banane ko bataya hai". Ramdhari tells her.