Shopping

Chirping of birds, sun rising, sun rays peeking in through the window. Naina wakes up first and looks at the clock on her bedside table. The clock shows the time as 6.30 am. She decides to sleep for some more time as it is quite early to get up. But sleep was far away from her eyes. She turned to her other side and saw her husband sleeping. She remembers the incidents from yesterday and starts blushing.

She gets up from bed and goes to get ready. She is out in 10 minutes and dresses up and goes down. She sees dadu and dadi in the living room. She touches their feet and asks "aap dono ne chai pee ya main bana doon".

Dadi tells her "beta humne Ramdhari ko bol diya hai chai ke liye. Woh lane wala hoga. Aur aaj tum itni jaldi kaise neeche aa gayi".

"Dadiji aankh khul gayi to uth gayi. Fir laga sabke liye chai bana deti hoon aur nashta mein agar kuch banana hoga to Ramdhari bhaiya ki help kar doongi". Naina replies to her.

"Bahu, abhi itna kaam mat karo. Kal Vishakha aur Abha ne bhi mana kiya tha na. Pehle thoda ghoom fir aao, wapas aa kar to ghar tumko hi sambhalna hai. Abha aur Vishakha ke saath mil kar sab kaam karna aur seekh lena. Aao abhi idhar baitho aur hamare saath chai piyo". Dadi tells her.

"Dadiji agar aap ko bura na lage to, chai main baad mein Sameerji ke saath pee loongi. Aaj maa aur taiji neeche nahi aayi abhi tak". Naina says.

"Koi baat nahi beta. Aur Abha aur Vishakha bhi aate hi honge. 7.15 to ho gaya to aane wali hongi". Dadi replies to her. Naina nods her head.

Naina then gets up and moves towards the kitchen to make tea and coffee for herself and Sameer. She puts the cups in a tray and goes to her room. When she enters, she sees Sameer is still sleeping. He looks cute while sleeping. She didn't have a heart to wake him up but she had to else they would get late for breakfast.

She goes near him and tries to wake him up by calling his name. When he didn't get up, she tapped on his shoulder and said "Sameerji uthiye. 7.35 ho gaya hai aur aaj aap abhi tak so rahe hai". Sameer holds Naina's hand and puts it under his head and says "Naina sone do na. Itni jaldi kyun utha rahi ho". Naina gets stunned at his action and she tries to pull her hand but he clutches it harder and doesn't leave it.

"Sameerji, aap agar abhi nahi uthe to breakfast ke liye late ho jayenge". Naina again says. On hearing the word breakfast, Sameer immediately gets up. Naina pulls her hand and turns around. She is blushing hard. Sameer realised what he did but didn't say anything.

"Good morning". Sameer says.

Naina turns around and also says "good morning. Aap jaldi se fresh ho jaiye. Coffee bana di hai maine".

"Bas 2 minutes mein aaya". He replies and rushes to the washroom. He comes back within 5 minutes.

"Coffee agar thandi ho gayi hai to main garam kar doongi. Aap pee kar dekh lijiye". Naina gives him coffee and says.

Sameer takes a sip and says "nahi theek hai ekdum".

They have their tea and coffee and Naina tells him to get ready. She then makes the bed and takes out his clothes. She also does her hair again. Till then Sameer also comes out after getting ready.

It's 8.30 now and they decide to go down for breakfast. They go to the living room and greet everyone. Naina touches Jagdish, Vivek, Abha and Vishakha's feet. Vivek says "Naina beta, roz roz paer chhone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Bas good morning bol diya karo. Aur waise bhi respect dil se aati hai, aise paer choone se ya kisi aur tarah se nahi. Aur mujhe pata hai, tumhare dil mein hum sab ke liye kitni respect and pyaar hai".

"Main Vivek ki baat se sehmat hoon. Dekho Abha aur Vishakha bhi paer nahi chooti hai roz mummy aur papa ke. Aur in sabse bahut buddhe hone wali feeling aa jati hai. Abhi to hum jawaan hai, kyun Vivek hai na. Tum bache bhale hi bade ho jaoge, lekin hum kabhi buddhe nahi honge". Jagdish laughs and says.