A New Phase

I am back for good now. My life is settled, my new job started and shifting also done.

From here on, the real story starts. And also regular updates will also come. I will try to give weekly updates as before.

Hope you all will like henceforth.

It's been 2.5 months since Sameer and Naina got married and came back from their honeymoon. Living together and dealing with everyday lives has changed a lot of things. Sameer has got busy with office work and Naina got busy with handling the house. Even though they had small arguments and tiffs, their love kept growing everyday. Arranged or love marriage, both are not bed of roses, they come with thorns too and same happened with Sameer and Naina.

It was a bright sunny morning and birds were chirping outside. Naina had woken up already and Sameer was still asleep. Sameer was trying to search for his wife on the bed but he couldn't find her. The click of the door opening made him turn his face and found his beautiful wife coming out of the washroom. She looked ethereal in the blue sari and freshly washed hair.

He threw his quilt aside and moved towards the dresser where Naina was getting ready. He back hugged her and she shuddered at his sudden touch. He kissed her earlobe and said "good morning jaan. Meri morning kiss diye bina kahan ja rahi thi". She turned around, pecked his lips and ran away laughing.

"Naina yaar". Sameer grumbled. "Tum fresh ho jao main tab tak coffee bana kar lati hoon" Naina said while leaving the room. She goes down and wishes all the elders. "Good morning dadu, dadiji, taiji and maa".

"Bahut pyari lag rahi ho aaj. Sameer uth gaya beta". Vishakha compliments her and asks about Sameer.

"Ji maa, uth gaye hai Sameer. Main soch rahi thi aaj poha aur aloo ka paratha bana loon in breakfast". Naina replies to her.

"Haan bana lo". Vishakha says.

Naina goes into the kitchen, makes tea and coffee for themselves and instructs Ramdhari to keep everything ready for breakfast. "Bhaiya, aap pohe ki aur aloo ke paranthe ki taiyyari kar lijiye. Main Sameer ko coffee de kar aati hoon, phir aa kar bana dungi". She keeps the cups in a tray and goes to her room.

When she enters the room, she sees Sameer working on his table. "Aapki coffee. Aaj koi meeting hai kya jo subah kaam karne lag gaye hai". He takes a sip and moans "Tumhare haath ki coffee pee kar din ban jata hai."

"Sameer tumne papa se baat kari". Naina asked him.

"Kis baare mein Naina" Sameer looks confused and says.

"Mere kaam karne ke baare mein Sameer" She replies.

"Nahi abhi baat nahi kar paya hoon. But jaldi try karoonga baat karne ki" He also replies.

"Sameer rehne do tum. Mujhe na koi baat nahi karni tumse". She gets annoyed and moves towards the cupboard to take out his clothes. He goes behind and back hugs her and says "kar loonga baat. Thoda time de do. Tumhe bhi pata hai itna easy nahi hai iss baare mein baat karna. Main try kar raha hoon".

Naina doesn't say anything and keeps his clothes on bed and leaves the room. "Naina yaar, mujhe pata hai tumko bura lag raha ki maine abhi tak baat nahi kari ghar par, lekin dadu ko convince karna itna asaan nahi hoga na. Main try karta hoon papa se baat karne ki ''. He says to himself.

Outside the room, Naina was standing near the door and talking to herself. "Sameer tum nahi samajh rahe ho main khali baith kar kitna pareshan ho jati hoon. Aisa nahi hai ki mujhe ghar ke kaam se problem hai, but jab koi kaam nahi hota hai tab mujhe samajh nahi aata kya karoon" A lone tear passes and she leaves for kitchen.